Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC in Vancouver

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had the honour of meeting GSP while I was in Montreal and he said any fights in Canada especially Vancouver he will fight if given the opportunity. Great guy and one of the most down to earth dudes I've ever met.

But has he ever scored a bike kick?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hhahah how did the voting go from 1-8 against to 6-3 in favor in 2 months . What Dana wants , Dana gets. I once heard a stat that b.c and alberta consistently have more ppv buys then the state of cali. You girls are all worried about fights in the stands, The biggest concern is gettin tickets. This thing will sellout in record time. I advise anyone who is actually serious about goin to sign up to ufc.coms vip club. You will have access to tickets a few hours ahead of time. I just hope the scalpers don't buy them all up, inflate them 500% and ruin it

Gsp vs Belfort superfight please

maybe Kalib Starnes will headline? lol

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just read the posts on this thread and you guys have me intrigued with the possibilities of out-of-the-ring mayhem. I guess the problem in Vancouver (lower mainland) is that we have a contingent of unsophisticated, insecure, wannabes, who recognize they have a stage to impress some skin-sparkled, cover-up laden bimbos. Personally, I enjoy watching the side-shows and will pay top dollar to view. I am always hoping that one of these bimbettes tries to break the fracas up and her top gets stretcehd and torn and her silicone stands at attention. Even better, how about bimbo vs bimbo? Yep. Top dollar. I will be there. In fact, I will be hauling my wife out to watch and I challenge any other TTP'er to offer his wife for an all out tag team at Andy Livingstone park.:D

Dude? You in?

In all seriousness, I am excited about this, and I know that VPD will do an amazing job of keeping everything organzied and sane. They must be sooo excited at the prospect. Olympics and UFC within 5 months of each other. Vancouver has hit the big-time.:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, I am in. You bring the turtle pool, I'll supply the jello and a case of Coronas. Don't forget the lime.

This could be epic. Who would win? The chances of them kissing has to be good.

How do we implement this dibolical plan? Do we both need to buy Tap-Out shirts? Three months in the gym doing nothing but arm curls? We need to get it right.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hhahah how did the voting go from 1-8 against to 6-3 in favor in 2 months . What Dana wants , Dana gets. I once heard a stat that b.c and alberta consistently have more ppv buys then the state of cali. You girls are all worried about fights in the stands, The biggest concern is gettin tickets. This thing will sellout in record time. I advise anyone who is actually serious about goin to sign up to ufc.coms vip club. You will have access to tickets a few hours ahead of time. I just hope the scalpers don't buy them all up, inflate them 500% and ruin it

... I will be in a corporate suite that night .... this will be huge. I think Fantab and City should be the first bout.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't wait, or shall I say "im stoked" hard to say who will fight though. No word yet. With the early fights in feb, we have the possibilites of Couture or Coleman, maybe Big Nog or Valasquez.(and yes im aware that those fighters are fighting eachother in feb) Just saying we might be able to see one of those names in Van. Maybe even the return of Lesnar. Can't wait to see the card. Id love to see Kimbo too.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i guess chuck liddell and tito ortiz will be fighting at the pacific coliseum because the canucks have a home game on that night

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe Gary "What you talkin bout Willis" Coleman is on the card for UFC 112. He is set to take on Dickens "Fists of Fury' Insider ............ even though Dickens is giving up 4 inches and 50 lbs. With Sir M in Dickens corner, and Eagles in Coleman's corner, it should be a match. There is a request that Captain Ref this one, as the bout is just off Lonsdale at Carson Graham small gym ............ as Eagles has keys, and pints are allowed.

JAGS

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0