Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 200

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "massive" UFC 200 card has been released. Here it is and my opinion of it.

Mcgregor vs Diaz 2 - Really? how is this main event again, especially at 170? Diaz wanted the fight at 155 so there were no excuses, at least it could have been a title fight, but nope Mcgregor wanted to avenge the loss at 170. Yet Aldo doesn't get a rematch from a title fight he loss. Diaz is also the underdog according to the odds makers. These people are idiots, moneys on Diaz again, I hope he wins and screws up the UFC's dumb ass decisions.

Aldo vs Edgar (iterim title) This is a fight worth watching and should be a main event fight, yet the title holder is on the same card fighting in a different weight class in a non title fight? This is worse than boxing. I want to give the edge to Aldo, but I hope Edgar wins and gets his chance at the title, he's been dicked around for so long, he deserves it. (Fight of the Night)

Travis Browne vs Cain Velasquez - The former champ vs a gate keeper, I don't seen Cain losing this one, if he does, his run is over. Health problems have held him back from the rematch vs Werdum but I see him taking down Browne and winning this in the second.

Gastelum vs Hendricks - Hendricks has gone from Champ to chump losing 3 of his last 5 and I think Gastelum will hand him another loss. Hendricks to be released after UFC 200 and join Bellator.

Brunson vs Mousasi - I know nothing about Brunson, so I'm taking Mousasi Via tap out.

Lauzon vs Sanchez - These guys always bring it and I think this will be a contender for fight of the night, going to out on a limb and take Joe via submission.

Gomi vs Miller - should be a good fight again, going with Miller.

Marin vs Northcutt - Super Sage with the win, cause I know nothing about Marin nor heard of him.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
McGregor wins early setting up a McGregor Diaz 3.....

Oh what this sport used to be...so sad how watered down its got.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the odds are the same (4.8), then I'm betting another cool $300 on Diaz!

That is a wicked card!

I agree with your picks @cascadesoccer, except I'll take Hendricks. I'll go with Frankie over Aldo.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you @cascadesoccer, UFC completely dropped the ball allowing a rematch for McGregor against Diaz at 170 and especially for UFC200. They should have made him fought Aldo or even Edgar for the title and save the Diaz rematch for another time.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lesnar vs Hunt, just added as the Co-Main Event for UFC 200.
love that Brock is back, but I don't see him lasting to long if Hunt connects with a punch. Im taking Hunt round 2 KO.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lesnar vs Hunt, just added as the Co-Main Event for UFC 200.
love that Brock is back, but I don't see him lasting to long if Hunt connects with a punch. Im taking Hunt round 2 KO.

Lesner is back for one fight. UFC wanted to showcase one more win for Brock. Paul Heyman is walking him down to the ring. Suplex City Time

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so sure if it's the UFC or the dumbasses who think they can get away with peds. Also on the ped note Brock lesnar on Mark hunts claims of lesnars led use "I'm a white boy and I'm jacked, get over it"

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts