Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 148 SILVA VS SONNEN 2!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JULY 7th SILVA VS SONNEN 2! If you don't want to see this fight you are not a fight fan. This fight is gonna be unreal, with either Sonnen taking down the Legend or Silva smashing Chaels face into pieces.

Middleweight Brazil Anderson Silva (c) vs United States Chael Sonnen N
Light Heavyweight United States Forrest Griffin vs United States Tito Ortiz
Middleweight South Vietnam Cung Le vs Canada Patrick Côté
Welterweight South Korea Dong Hyun Kim vs Brazil Demian Maia
Featherweight United States Chad Mendes vs United States Cody McKenzie

They had a conference call this afternoon and here is what a pissed off spider had to say.

“Well first of all, Chael is a criminal, he’s been convicted of crimes, he doesn’t deserve to be in the Octagon and when the time comes and the time is right, I’m going to break his face, and break every one of his teeth in his mouth,” Silva unleashed as soon as the call started.

For the next nearly 30 minutes, Silva explained in graphic detail how he plans on putting Sonnen away on July 7, and if the challenger was looking for a fight, it appears he’s found one.

The normally calm Anderson Silva disappeared, and the giant inside was woken up as he threatened to literally end Sonnen’s career when they face off in the main event of UFC 148.

Right now, I’m focused on what’s going to happen in the next few weeks and right now the playtime is over. I’m going to beat Chael’s ass like it’s never been beat before. The joke is over, there’s no more talking, I know he’s on the line listening and the game’s over. I’m going to beat his ass out of the UFC. He’s never going to want to fight again after I’m done with him,” said Silva.

“It doesn’t matter if I’m on the bottom, the side, the top, it doesn’t matter – Chael Sonnen’s going to get his ass kicked like he’s never gotten his ass kicked before. What I’m going to do inside the Octagon is something that’s going to change the image of the sport. I’m going to beat his ass like he’s never been beaten before. I’m going to make sure that every one of his teeth are broken, his arms are broke, his legs are broke, he’s not going to be able to walk of the Octagon by himself. I can guarantee that.”

The fiery responses had the media on the call and just about everyone watching the situation unfold on social networking sites in a frenzy as Silva has never been a fighter to open up with such a venomous verbal barrage.

As he goes for his 10th consecutive title defense, a record that Silva already owns in UFC history, he’s adamant that this fight is just as important as all the rest when it comes to his legacy in the sport.

Fighters are often known for not only being great champions but for their greatest rivalries. Muhammed Ali had Joe Frazier, and Anderson Silva has Chael Sonnen.

“I’m just going to make him pay and make him eat everything that he’s said, not only about myself, but about our country, about everything. I’m going to make him pay and make sure that he never disrespects any Brazilian, any fighter. I’m going to beat him maybe the way his parents should have beat him to maybe teach him some manners because he’s disrespectful, he’s a criminal, and I’m going to beat him up like he’s never been beat before,” Silva stated.

“The game’s over. I’m not playing anymore.”

The last time Silva and Sonnen faced off, it was Sonnen who got the best of the champion for 20+ minutes before succumbing to a late triangle choke submission that ended the fight.

Silva promises the outcome this time will be the same except Chael Sonnen won’t be controlling much of anything except choosing the physical therapy that will be needed after the necessary hospital care he’ll need when the fight is over.

“There’s going to be no difference in the end. The first time we fought he stepped out the loser and he’s going to step out losing again this time,” said Silva. “The only difference this time, he’s going to have to go see a plastic surgeon after the fight.” Courtesy of MMAWeekly.com

Anyone else ready for this???

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is the type of hype that will make for a horrible fight. There is always a let down when the two sides talk like this. prediction....round one tap out with the spider winning.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The anger could work for Sonnen as Silva may try to hard and make a mistake, HOWEVER it could also lead to the first ever decapitation by head kick we have seen. Silva may get arrested for man slaughter as well. I would pay $60 just to watch this fight.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was such a waste of time.....all the hype for this card and nothin.....would have rather watched them eat bbq

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was such a waste of time.....all the hype for this card and nothin.....would have rather watched them eat bbq

After tonight, I don't think I will ever order another fight. Nothing was exciting at all . Unless you like solar plex shots and guys landing awkwardly. Sonnen to drop to welterweight and fight GSP and Condit winner. you heard it here first.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After tonight, I don't think I will ever order another fight. Nothing was exciting at all . Unless you like solar plex shots and guys landing awkwardly. Sonnen to drop to welterweight and fight GSP and Condit winner. you heard it here first.

He alread ycuts an insane amount of weight, no way Sonnen can make 170. If anything he goes up to 205.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kenny Florian 4 weight classes, BJ Penn 3 weight classes. If you also look at guys like Rich Franklin after 2 title shots vs silva and getting his ass handed to him, he left the weightclass, as whats the point of being a #2 with no shot of winning. lots of guys have gone through multiple classes, it could very well happen.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sonnen is a Cnut. He should step in and tell McQuarry to leave it alone. Let someone else step up to try to take Silva down. Silva got just as much of his chest as he did his face. The knee cap is actually driving into Sonnens chest...not his face. I don't care how tough Sonnen is, if that knee actually hit his face he'd have been knocked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts