Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 131 Vancouver Dos Santos vs Carwin

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone heading to Rogers Arena for the fights?? What do you thinks gonna happen and your thoughts on the card.

Main card

Heavyweight bout: Junior Dos Santos vs. Shane Carwin (gonna be a slug fest, I think carwin has the heavier hands imo)
Featherweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Diego Nunes (always entertaining with kenflo, I think he'll get the sub, rear naked choke)
Heavyweight bout: Jon Olav Einemo vs. Dave Herman (Einemo was supposed to fight carwin before lesnar got sick, im taking him in this one, submission)
Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Mark Muñoz (I have a feeling this will be boring, but maia will get the win by decision)
Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Vagner Rocha (cerrone's a work horse)

Preliminary card

Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Yves Edwards ( Go Canada)
Middleweight bout: Jesse Bongfeldt vs. Chris Weidman
Light Heavyweight bout: Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Igor Pokrajac (polish experiment, why not)
Middleweight bout: Nick Ring vs. James Head (no clue who they are)
Featherweight bout: Dustin Poirier vs. Jason Young (no clue again)
Heavyweight bout: Joey Beltran vs. Aaron Rosa
Featherweight bout: Michihiro Omigawa vs. Darren Elkins (no idea who they are, crapshoot)

I think the card is alright, by no means a stacked card, but it should be decent, alot better than last years card in vancouver thats for sure. The main event should be a slugfest.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up till UFC 130 i was on a rotation with 6 friends to purchase the fights each time. Due to poor showings and feeling like they are happening too often now we will be watching only the stacked cards. Slow it down a bit Dana and make the fights matter!You know there's a problem when Big Country is the co main event!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big country was only the co main event because edgar and maynard were both hurt. but there is so many fights right now its crazy. But what can you do with that many fighters and such a demand. ted dibiase giving dana white the tips on money money money.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up till UFC 130 i was on a rotation with 6 friends to purchase the fights each time. Due to poor showings and feeling like they are happening too often now we will be watching only the stacked cards. Slow it down a bit Dana and make the fights matter!You know there's a problem when Big Country is the co main event!

sportsbun.com get the cable that runs from your computer to your tv. I dont pay for ufc anymore

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0