Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 120/121

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Fight cards comming up. Personally I don't really care much about ufc 120 but it does have some good fights. I am on the other hand looking forward to Lesnar vs Velasquez. Love watching Lesnar fight and always hoping for the upset.
UFC 120

Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Claude Patrick
Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Travis Browne
Welterweight bout: John Hathaway vs. Mike Pyle
Welterweight bout: Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

My picks are in bold. Crap shoot on the Hathaway vs Pyle as I have no idea who either are really. I think the Hardy vs Condit will be a cracker, and im hoping for Condit. Should be a decent card.

UFC 121

Heavyweight Championship bout: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Cain Velasquez
Welterweight bout: Jake Shields vs. Martin Kampmann
Welterweight bout: Diego Sanchez vs. Paulo Thiago
Light Heavyweight bout: Tito Ortiz vs. Matt Hamil
Heavyweight bout: Brendan Schaub vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

I really like Valasquez, but I don't think he's strong enough to take down Lesnar, as much as I would love to see it. Shields is a great fighter and I think he will pick apart Kampmann. Sanchez hate him, just love to watch him lose. Tito says he is 100% and no excuses so im hoping to see the fully healthy Tito do what he used to. Gonzaga's experience may be what takes him through on this fight, should be a great card to watch.

Whats your thoughts?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Diego Dirty Sanchez earning another shot at a title soon

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Brock
Kampmann
Sanchez
Hamil
Gonzaga

Sheilds is boring,Sanchez gonna get ko of the night Lesnar fight of the night believe that shite one of the under cards to watch is Yvel vs Madsen if Yvel loses he aint gonna get signed again better come out swinging,On Saturday Strikeforce got Nick the bitch Diaz vs KJ Noons this kid can bang so Diaz bitch slapping aint gonna work on this gold glove champ

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 Fight cards comming up. Personally I don't really care much about ufc 120 but it does have some good fights. I am on the other hand looking forward to Lesnar vs Velasquez. Love watching Lesnar fight and always hoping for the upset.
UFC 120

Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Claude Patrick
Heavyweight bout: Cheick Kongo vs. Travis Browne
Welterweight bout: John Hathaway vs. Mike Pyle
Welterweight bout: Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

My picks are in bold. Crap shoot on the Hathaway vs Pyle as I have no idea who either are really. I think the Hardy vs Condit will be a cracker, and im hoping for Condit. Should be a decent card.

UFC 121

I really like Valasquez, but I don't think he's strong enough to take down Lesnar, as much as I would love to see it. Shields is a great fighter and I think he will pick apart Kampmann. Sanchez hate him, just love to watch him lose. Tito says he is 100% and no excuses so im hoping to see the fully healthy Tito do what he used to. Gonzaga's experience may be what takes him through on this fight, should be a great card to watch.

Whats your thoughts?

Cascade,

I actually disagree with every one of your picks for 120. Pyle teaches bjj at Extreme Couture and Hathaway is probably the most talented ww coming out of the UK( yes even more so than Hardy). Condit is going to get koed badly. The card is extremely shitty . 10 fighters on the main card, 2 crack the top 10 in their weight class. No belts, no contender matches. Guess thats why it's free.

121 on the other hand is goin to be good. Lesnar is going to maul Cain. 1st rd tko. Cain is too small for hw. He needs to drop to 205. Look for shields to get koed as well. He is so overrated its not even funny, his win column is a list of ufc washouts and his stand up is actually sub par. Diego and Thiago will be a good back and forth fight, should go the distance and is my call for fotn.

Shaub to ko gonzaga.

I dont give a shite about tito. hammill should have his way with him his cracked skull, broken back, slipped disk, broken nose arm, and whatever excuse he comes up with after the fight

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!!! I wanted Cain to win but never thought he would. what a performance. Shileds victory was suspect in my opinion. I feel asleep during Hamill and Ortiz what a bore. Sanchez and Thiago was a good battle, looks like the old sanchez is back (franchise will be happy with that) and Shaub looked good picking apart Gonzaga. Gonzaga seemed like he didnt wanna engage at all. Who will brock face next, with Carwin possibly fighting Nelson, and Cain vs JDS, would Mir be the next guy at the top end of the HW's?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just look on here now and always bet the opposite of what timmy berners is going with works out well for my wallet

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think JDS or Carwin will get a run at Cain, Lesnar will get another tilt with Mir... that will sell...nevermind who's owed what.

Shields looks like a pretender... He will have to get a LOT better if he wants a shot at GSP anytime in the next few years.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JDS is fighting Cain for sure, they just havent said when, he earned it when he beat nelson. mma weeklys top 10 HWs ( hasn't been updated since Cains win on saturday)
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Fabricio Werdum (strikeforce)
3. Fedor Emelianenko (strikeforce)
4. Cain Velasquez
5. Junior Dos Santos
6. Shane Carwin
7. Alistair Overeem(strikeforce)
8. Frank Mir
9. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
10. Brett Rogers (strikeforce)

Lesnar vs Mir 3, is probably likely to happen, although im sure it will be the same as the second fight at UFC 100 with Lesnar smashing the lippy Mir open again and again. Schaub could be up in the mix after his win against Gonzaga but I don't see him being able to hold his own against a top 5 HW. Carwin vs Nelson will be a repeat of JDS vs Nelson. Rumour also has it that the WWE is trying to get Lesnar back to fight the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Undertaker was ringside at the fights saturday night and during his interview (after the main event, with some mma magazine) Lesnar walked by and the two had a verbal altercation, with the Undertaker saying "you wanna do it?" Undertaker said he has always been a huge fan of MMA, but do you think its coincidence or did the WWE send him there to start something? I really don't see Lesnar leaving the UFC and going back to his old ways. I hope not atleast, he's far to talented to go back.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0