Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 118

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok here's the fight card for Aug 28.

Main Bouts (On Pay-Per-View):
-Frankie Edgar (12-1; #1 Lightweight)* vs. B.J. Penn (15-6-1; #2 Lightweight)*
-Randy Couture (18-10) vs. James Toney (0-0)
-Kenny Florian (13-4; #5 Lightweight)* vs. Gray Maynard (9-0; #8 Lightweight)
-Nate Diaz (12-5) vs. Marcus Davis (17-6)

Frankie vs BJ, eventhough Frankie deserved the win against BJ last time, can he really do it again? IMO I think BJ is going to come out flying and finish this is the first few rounds, nothing against Edgar, but I dunno if he can do it again.

Randy vs Toney, haha wow a fighter with Sonnen like trash talk, basically Toney does have a punchers chance, but how many seconds will it take for Randy to get him to the ground and make him quit. Randy ground and pound Round 1

Florian vs Maynard, im going with KFlo, I think he is just the all around better fighterm KFlo by Rear naked Choke round 2.

Diaz vs Davis, I can't stand any of the Diaz brothers (even though good fighters) would love to see the Irish Hand Grenade, explode all over Diaz and knock him out cold.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm really interested in seeing how Toney does, obviously he's going to want to stand up but like you said, Couture is taking this fight to the ground if he wants to win.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toney will be tapping out within the second minute of round 1. Different sport with different rules.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, what a boring card. Diaz vs Davis was the most exciting fight of the night, IMO. Frankie dominated BJ, but I didnt find the fight all that exciting, same with Florian and Maynard. I enjoyed the Couture vs Toney fight, because I wanted to see Toney get his ass kicked, and Randy delivered, in awesome fashion. What's anyone elses thoughts? It had the Line up to be a cracker, but IMO was highly dissapointing.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I enjoyed it, but expected more. I knew Maynard's fight would be boring, most wrestling fights are. I figured Toney would put up a little better fight, that he would have done some training on his ground game but he looked ridiculous. BJ just looked disinterested, Frankie had his way with him.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what a fag talk all that shite and he was cheating the whole time typical american

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts