Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 116 Lesnar vs Carwin

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this Saturday, its the biggest HW fight ever. I've been waiting for this for can't remember how long. Who's taking who? I want Carwin by KO but can Lesnar really be stopped? Im stumped on who's gonna win this fight. The card itself is ok IMO, with Wanerlei out and Leben stepping in, I think Akiyama will take it. Bonnar is only still in the UFC because of his original TUF Finale against Forest and Dana will never get rid of him. Kendall Grove has been taken off the Spike prelims, after bashing the TUF show in a recent interview. They even got Seth "juice stand" Petruzelli on the card, the guy known for KO'ing Kimbo in Eltie XC. Not the greatest card for names IMO, but that doesn't mean the fights won't be good. I would pay the $59.99 just to see Lesnar and Carwin. This is gonna be an Insane fight, cant wait to see how good Lesnars chin is and if he can take a HW punch. Whats everyone take on Saturdays card?

Main card
Heavyweight Championship bout: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Shane Carwin (ic)[1]
Middleweight bout: Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Chris Leben[1]
Welterweight bout: Chris Lytle vs. Matt Brown[1]
Light Heavyweight bout: Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Stephan Bonnar[1]
Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Kurt Pellegrino[1]

Preliminary card (Spike TV)
Heavyweight bout: Brendan Schaub vs. Chris Tuchscherer[1]
Light Heavyweight bout: Seth Petruzelli vs. Ricardo Romero[1]

Preliminary card
Middleweight bout: Kendall Grove vs. Goran Reljic[1]
Middleweight bout: Gerald Harris vs. Dave Branch[1]
Welterweight bout: Daniel Roberts vs. Forrest Petz[1]
Heavyweight bout: Jon Madsen vs. Karlos Vemola[1]

Info on the fight card, is from Wikipedia and is subject to change.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Lesnar saying he was going to go toe-to-toe with Carwin, which if he does, I can totally see Carwin winning this fight as the guy can punch. But so can Lesnar. It's going to be an awesome fight, that's for sure.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First round Lesner will do the usual and bull charge him then pound him till stoppage. He'll then cap it with his typical after fight speech about how easy it was. LOL

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Franny said. Too bad about Grove, I love watching him fight.

you still may get to see him on the ppv, if all the fights are quick and they show one or two from the prelims. im sure if tehre is a great KO or submission it will make it on. and Girth I don't see Lesnar going through Carwin that easily, he may beat him but I don't think it will be a first round quickie. Go Carwin Go:wa::bronco::knvb:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not at all what i expected... hats of too lesnar for making it thru the first round for sure. But what about that leben fight? wow!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts