Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 115 in vancouver

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chuck Liddell (21-7) vs. Rich Franklin (26-5)
Thiago Alves vs John Fish
-Carlos Condit (24-5; #10 Welterweight)* vs. Rory MacDonald (10-0)
-Tyson Griffin (14-2) vs. Evan Dunham (10-0)
-Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic (26-7-2) vs. Pat Barry (5-1)
-Ben Rothwell (30-7) vs. Gilbert Yvel (36-14-1)
-Martin Kampmann (16-3) vs. Paulo Thiago (13-1)
-Mac Danzig (19-7-1) vs. Matt Wiman (11-5)
-Claude Patrick (11-1) vs. Ricardo Funch (7-1)

Attachments

• ufc115-poster_medium.jpg
    ufc115-poster_medium.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 74

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fitch v Alves will be top notch, as will Liddell vs Ace Franklin..

The rest I could take or leave, save Crocop, we're now guaranteed a spectacular KO, either via his leg to Barrys head or Barry's fist to Mirko's face! :p

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBH I'd rather watch from home in HD with replays and frosty beverages from my own fridge without having to deal with every meathead in the city wearing their tapout of bedazzled shirts and mohawks...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^ If I watch at all... :rolleyes:. These spectacles have become watered down with the proliferation of the sport. It used to be that each UFC iteration had similar cachet to a Wrestlemania (bear with me, explanation next...) Every Wrestlemania was a spectacular event with titles being put on the line, special gimmick events like the ever beloved ladder matches etc. Now it is become a ho hum event that takes place every month or so. The divisions aren't very interesting and the revolving door of challengers/champions has become tiresome.

UFC was fun for a while and I think I will pay attention next time Lesnar fights because he is a beast but seriously now forks, is ANYBODY going to beat Silva? St. Pierre? Is it really worth the amount they charge for PPV? I think the biggest sucker in all of this is the customer who continually shells out ridiculous amounts of money to see the fights. Dana White laughs all the way to the bank with every UFC. Good for him, too. He's even duped Vancouver into hosting this circus...

My $0.02...

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^ If I watch at all... :rolleyes:. These spectacles have become watered down with the proliferation of the sport. It used to be that each UFC iteration had similar cachet to a Wrestlemania (bear with me, explanation next...) Every Wrestlemania was a spectacular event with titles being put on the line, special gimmick events like the ever beloved ladder matches etc. Now it is become a ho hum event that takes place every month or so. The divisions aren't very interesting and the revolving door of challengers/champions has become tiresome.

UFC was fun for a while and I think I will pay attention next time Lesnar fights because he is a beast but seriously now forks, is ANYBODY going to beat Silva? St. Pierre? Is it really worth the amount they charge for PPV? I think the biggest sucker in all of this is the customer who continually shells out ridiculous amounts of money to see the fights. Dana White laughs all the way to the bank with every UFC. Good for him, too. He's even duped Vancouver into hosting this circus...

My $0.02...

Vitor Belfort would have beaten Silva. And when Thiago Alves gets his rematch with gsp dont be surprised when he knocks him out

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts