Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ufc 112

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone watch this card on saturday and what did they think?

I thought Edgar really pressed and deserved the win, it shocked the hell out of me and I never expected it but he deserved it and good for him. Matt hughes is a putz (never liked him) but he didn't have much trouble with gracie and gracie was lucky it didn't end earlier. Anderson Silva is a moron and I wouldn't care if I never saw him in the ufc again. I really don't know how Dana will do anything to him (what can you do really as for punishment) cause he's pissed. I hope he puts him up in LHW and gives him a tough fight, just throw him in against some one who will actually push at him. I can't stand the spider, his arrogance is classless. Silva was also quoted as saying he wanted to drop to 170 and fight GSP, but dana said after the fight, that he doesn't wanna see that fight because silva doesn't deserve to fight GSP .Dana said it best, if you're that good be mike tyson finish the fight, don't dance around like a jackass. :mad:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Edgar didn't really push the pace, but was more accurate, I thought, than Penn, really didn't bother me one way or the other had the decision gone the other way, I could have called it a draw.

Grove was all over Munoz like a rash then had a mistake cost him his fight, too bad... I like Kendall's style a lot.

Gracie vs Hughes was boring, and a total waste of time.

Silva vs Maia was so Frustrating... I want Silva to go to LHW and Fight Shogun or Machida, Dana and the Fertita's should tell him that's it or he voids his contract... The UFC really doesn't need Silva... he's a total Punk... Dana's right, he doesn't deserve a shot vs GSP...not after that. I never thought that was a good idea either, Silva has to drop too much weight and GSP would have to gain quite a bit, rendering himself slower in all likelyhood...

Overall the night was pretty boring... two weeks ago was WAY better entertainment.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anderson is the shite and shouldn't of been in the octogan with mia anyways. One stupid fight and now he is a punk? the guy has finished 7 of his 9 ufc fights by the 2nd round.... i like gsp but he rarely finishes fights early if even at all.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a punk because he is always apologizing, and don't say he shouldn't have been in the ring with Maia, it's not his fault he's cleaned out the division, it's his fault he knock Maia out when he had the chance.

If you're gonna act like Ali, at least finish guys like Ali did (If you want to compare attitudes, not boxing to MMA)

He could have easily done him in the 2nd round...

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Que the drama element.............. Smells like WWE scripts have begun to invaded the Ufc

UFC is starting to get watered down........

Fad to fade in about 2 years

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no doubting that when silva comes to actually fight the guy is deadly, but whats with the dancing and tapping on the chin, its that crap that makes him a punk. This is the 3rd time he's done his dancing with the stars routine. UFC 120 Silva vs a Black Bear, that might be the only silva fight ill pay to see in a long time.:rolleyes:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's a punk because he is always apologizing, and don't say he shouldn't have been in the ring with Maia, it's not his fault he's cleaned out the division, it's his fault he knock Maia out when he had the chance.

If you're gonna act like Ali, at least finish guys like Ali did (If you want to compare attitudes, not boxing to MMA)

He could have easily done him in the 2nd round...

there records are both pretty similar per fights, one with 56 wins 37 ko's and 19 decisions apose to 26 wins with 19 stoppages, and 7 decision wins.... he obviously isn't a punk and just for the record gsp has 12 stoppages and 8 decision wins so is he not that great of a fighter cause he can't finish fights. who cares what he did in this last fight anderson is still the best lb for lb fighter in the world face the facts i just posted.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're entitled to your opinion, as am I....

He hotdogged, and I think it is a punk move.

punk can be perceived in many forms:

Punk may also refer to:

• Punk'd, a hidden-camera MTV series in which punking refers to executing a prank
  • CM Punk, professional wrestler
  • Donny the Punk, United States prison reform activist
  • David Otunga, "Punk" from the reality TV show I Love New York 2, fiancé of Jennifer Hudson
–punk as a suffix can also be used to describe cyberpunk derivatives, several different literary genres whose names derive from the "cyberpunk" genre

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think its very far fetched of an idea, but I would love to see UFC hold a grand prix open division, some what like UFC 1 and 2 had back in the day, lets see spidy take on brock or carwin and see who takes the title.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0