Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 106 blow

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBIgvbt2YQo"]YouTube - Brock Lesnar at Vikings vs Ravens game[/ame]

looked fine last week

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what did everyone think of the fights this weekend? I actually thought it turned out pretty good, and I didn't think it was possible but I hate Josh Koschek more than I did before this.

Takes a 5 minute break from a knee while on the ground, only to have the replay show that he didn't even get hit (well his arm did). Then he straight up pokes AJ in the eye, with replays showing that AJ's not a faker. Love that Joe Rogan was pissing on Koschek for it. Ortiz/Griffin was a good fight I thought, though Tito did look rusty. Good for a guy coming off back surgery and a 3 year lay off though.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what did everyone think of the fights this weekend? I actually thought it turned out pretty good, and I didn't think it was possible but I hate Josh Koschek more than I did before this.

Takes a 5 minute break from a knee while on the ground, only to have the replay show that he didn't even get hit (well his arm did). Then he straight up pokes AJ in the eye, with replays showing that AJ's not a faker. Love that Joe Rogan was pissing on Koschek for it. Ortiz/Griffin was a good fight I thought, though Tito did look rusty. Good for a guy coming off back surgery and a 3 year lay off though.

I thought Tito won that fight....he got worked in the thrid round but won the first two.

The first fight was easily the best.....love the macho man look and even put his sunglasses on during the descion.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was happy with the card, thought it was pretty good. I was really impressed by Sodollah, he came out flying especially after his lack luster performance in his last fight. Im still shocked that Koschek beat Johnson, but was impressed with his fight. The only reason I liked Koschek was because he beat Sanchez. But I was looking forward to a possilbe GSP vs Johnson fight. Little Nog had a wicked KO in his fight and the main event was pretty good, would like to have seen the lesnar vs carwin, but what can you do. Still glad forrest won, met that guy in vegas what a character.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts