Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ufc 104

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Machida vs Rua (LHW title bout)
Rothwell vs Velasquez
Neer vs Tibau
Rumble Johnson vs Yoshida
Fisher vs Stevenson

I've bolded my picks...

I'll see if I can get some lines and get some TTP Bookie events going...

This is perfect for tomorrow after the Nucks and Leos games!:wa:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. We left the wedding to watch the Shogun/Machida fight, and is it just me or is it turning into boxing? I had money on Machida and was handing it over when they announced the decision. Shocker to say the least, Shogun did everything he had to to win that fight, no idea how all the judges scored it 48-47.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boxing? Shogun was all about his leg kicks, you can see Machida had damage done to his ribs and his left leg was one kick away of just bailing on him. Machida on the other hand was was just doing some boxing, but he looking for the knee combo through out the whole fight. One thing I dont like is how quick fighters get title shots in the UFC. In boxing you have to have atleast 15 - 20 fights to get considered, in the UFC it seems like you put 2 wins together you get a title shot. Shogun, was ****ing great in Pride, no doubt. But in the UFC he was 2-1 , his 2 wins coming up against washed up fighters. Last night he showed what he is capable of, I would rather see Shogun fight the winner out of Rashad Evans & Tiago Silva at UFC 108, then the winner out of that bout gets a title shot.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched it with 2 other guys and we watch them all. Everyone of us know shogun won that fight and if that aint fixed I don't know what is? Even Dana wispered to Shogun in the ring after the fight that he won that fight!

Brutal!!!

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont know what you guys were watchin but machida dominated that fight, after the first 3 rounds machida already had it one and nothing short of knocking him out or getting a submission was going to win it for shogun.
great to see velasquez beat rothwell's ass too, cant wait for his fight against lesnar

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Shogun outdid Machida, but it was pretty close. A very technical fight and nothing big happenend thus making it hard to judge. But as much as I think Shogun got robbed, you have to do a lot to win a title and obviously he didn't do enough.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont know what you guys were watchin but machida dominated that fight, after the first 3 rounds machida already had it one and nothing short of knocking him out or getting a submission was going to win it for shogun.
great to see velasquez beat rothwell's ass too, cant wait for his fight against lesnar

Then what was Dana watching? He said it flat out! They interviewed him for christ sakes!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
why dont u all go ask him yourselves...

October 31, 2009 2 PM to 4:30 PM

The UFC's Shogun Rua is doing an autograph signing at Popeye's Supplements
Burnaby on Oct. 31/09. VIP access is available. Just buy any Nutrabolics
product and receive a limited edition VIP Pass!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0