Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ufc 100

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have put up (finally :eek:) the bookie events for the Saturday night fights.

This one is huge and Dana White did a good job putting this card together for their big 100th card anniversary.

both the title fights should be awesome. GSP and Alves are good fighters with a flair for the dramatic. I see a KO or submission in this one.

My head says Lesnar wins but I have a feeling he might get a little squirrelly against Mir and risks getting a surprise Submission again.

The Bisping vs Henderson fight could be a snoozer, but both have KO ability...

there isn't anything really appealing to me on the undercard fights though, but you never know, someone down there could get a fight of the night or KO of the night.

hopefully this springboards UFC right to the top of the fight game with Wrestling, Boxing, and the other MMA enitities... if it isn't already.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know a good place to watch this in Kamloops? I'll be up there visiting family (who are not fans unfortunately) so I need somewhere to get away as I DO NOT want to miss this one.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the cost of ordering this even on PPV in HD? I checked everyone on shaw it doesnt have the price listed. If you call them its a wait time of 10 mins or so, I usually get all the UFC events for free;) , but the signal has been down for the last couple of months. I'd rather just order this event at home and watch it with some mates, then going to some crowded place and not hearing a word of the legendary Joe Rogan lol.

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The undercard is still pretty insane.
These fights are gonna be wicked aswell.

Jon Fitch Vs. Paulo Thiago
Mark Coleman Vs. Stephan Bonnar
Jon Jones Vs. Jake O'Brien (Jon Jones is f*cking nuts)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
***LFC***

I believe the fights are usually $39.99 or $49.99 for RD (Reg Def) and $49.99 or $59.99 for HD.

The Fitch Thiago scrap will be one to look for, I hate Bonnar, so I hope Coleman does him in once and for all and we don't have to hear Rogan talk about the "American Psycho" who has been brutal ever since Griffin Pummeled him in TUF.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone going to be in the Kamloops area for this one, the family is officially not coming to the pub (whichever one that may be) to watch the great spectacle that will be UFC 100 with me. Drinking alone sucks :)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alves made weight( cut 30 lbs )....all fights are on.... gsp has a Growth on his elbow the size of a tennis ball ?

Personally, I'm not a fan of the "weight cutting" aspect of boxing and fighting. People should fight at their everyday weight.

I'm taking Alves in this one. He was too dominating in the Hughes fight to convince me that GSP's wrestling skills will be able to control the fight.

Go Henderson! Can't stand Bisping.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch Jon Jones. He's young and talented. He's also still undefeated and was impressive in his last match. This undercard is the best they've had!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I'm not a fan of the "weight cutting" aspect of boxing and fighting. People should fight at their everyday weight.

I'm taking Alves in this one. He was too dominating in the Hughes fight to convince me that GSP's wrestling skills will be able to control the fight.

Go Henderson! Can't stand Bisping.

Im with you on the Henderson fight, Bisping is a joke. He has only faced 1 guy in the top 10 and he lost. He's a made up top tier fighter. Easy ko for hendo.

Gsp will dominate alves and put him down after he picks him apart standing, his reach advantage will come in to play .

Lesnar ko in under 20 seconds in

Bonnar to put the old man in the hall of fame

Easy night for Fitch...tko 1:30 in

Belcher with the upset of the night

Jones to ko that lazy ass old school wrestling shamrock out of the ufc for good

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
IF... BIG if... City of Vancouver and Policing Associations will allow/permit Professional MMA fights, which currently is OFF LIMITS in the GVRD unless it is either:
A) On a First Nations Reserve/Lands holding
B) Amateur and not professional

I have three friends competitively fighting in MMA on the (Former?) Bodog circuit. They only fight in town here if it is an unpaid exhibiton, for charity/fundraising, or on Native Lands.

Their "In-Town" fights have been in Prince George and in Edmonton when they fight for money. Brutal.

That new Langley Events centre would be class to watch some local MMA in... I know there are plenty of good fighters coming out of Vancouver.

My one buddy was tentatively accepted for The Ultimate Fighter until Dana and Co. Decided to make it Britain vs USA... too bad too.

If it come to Vancouver it will be epic... but alas, this IS the No-Fun-City that has a horrible reputation for vocal minorities getting their wants and needs fullfilled at the expense of fun things like Indy, Fireworks, etc etc etc.

I will believe it when I see it. :(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts