Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 100: Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson 20090711

RDM

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bisbing is a bum.He has never fought anyone of any caliber except Rashad and now he shows he was coddled by the UFC to get where he is

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Henderson absolutely worked Bisping! I thought the fore arm/fist to the face after the knockout may have been a bit much maybe though.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Henderson absolutely worked Bisping! I thought the fore arm/fist to the face after the knockout may have been a bit much maybe though.

I thought it took a lot of respectability(new word?) away from the sport. They harp about this code and honor and that it is not a brutal cave man sport, but an art/tactical battle of many different areas. Then you have a guy say(Hendo) I knew he was knocked out but a gave him another shot (massive elbow/forarm) for talking shite. Brock Lesnar antics although entertaining and quite enjoyable didn't help either. Outside of GSP I can't say I really call this much of a sport. GSP is tactical and always thinking/breaking down his opponent, most other guys just trying to punch a hole in each others face. I thoroughly enjoyed UFC 100 but I can't say I am a huge fan.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it took a lot of respectability(new word?) away from the sport. They harp about this code and honor and that it is not a brutal cave man sport, but an art/tactical battle of many different areas. Then you have a guy say(Hendo) I knew he was knocked out but a gave him another shot (massive elbow/forarm) for talking shite. Brock Lesnar antics although entertaining and quite enjoyable didn't help either. Outside of GSP I can't say I really call this much of a sport. GSP is tactical and always thinking/breaking down his opponent, most other guys just trying to punch a hole in each others face. I thoroughly enjoyed UFC 100 but I can't say I am a huge fan.

You arent a huge fan because you are a joke. Lesnar is a great bad guy and knows what he is doing to hype fights. Henderson chose to just say he knew he was out and hit him again on purpose because he didnt feel bitchping deserved an appology. You dont think mma is much of a sport ? yet you play, advocate, and love soccer. A sport that openly allows cheating ( diving) . Players are rolling around like bitches with fake injuries and and phony cries just to get a free kick or pk. honor? go fukc yourself

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0