Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC 100: Georges St-Pierre vs. Thiago Alves 20090711

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I advise people to hold off in putting down a wager here as I think this event may need some odds altered...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Total and sheer domination.

Who's next!?

Jake Shields from Affliction/EliteXC who hasn't been beat in 5 years...
Jon Fitch that needed 3 full rounds with Paulo Thiago?
Parisyan is suspended
Kampmann would be killed by GSP...

I guess he's going to have to have Dana sign Shields or go up in weight, or just wait on a third Penn fight?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What GSP does is he researches his opponents strengths then starts round one and tackles his strengths head on. This fcuks the opponents confidence right up as GSP is better then everyone no matter what style for the most part. The rest of the fight he is owned by GSP.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Total and sheer domination.

Who's next!?

Jake Shields from Affliction/EliteXC who hasn't been beat in 5 years...
Jon Fitch that needed 3 full rounds with Paulo Thiago?
Parisyan is suspended
Kampmann would be killed by GSP...

I guess he's going to have to have Dana sign Shields or go up in weight, or just wait on a third Penn fight?

Kampman and swick will fight for 1 contender.
Signing shields is a great idea. Have him fight alves first:D

Gsp wont be fighting for 6 months to a year after tearing his groin apart last night. I could see silva gsp a year from now

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kampman and swick will fight for 1 contender.
Signing shields is a great idea. Have him fight alves first:D

Gsp wont be fighting for 6 months to a year after tearing his groin apart last night. I could see silva gsp a year from now

I don't think GSP is keen on fighting Silva considering Silva is already cutting a lot of weight to get to 185. Even if he bulks up, he will be fighting a guy who is naturally bigger. I think GSP said that Silva walks around at 230...but with his accent he may have said 213.

With that being said, I never thought GSP would be able to ragdoll Alves as he did.

I'd like to see Demian Maia fight Silva.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think GSP is keen on fighting Silva considering Silva is already cutting a lot of weight to get to 185. Even if he bulks up, he will be fighting a guy who is naturally bigger. I think GSP said that Silva walks around at 230...but with his accent he may have said 213.

With that being said, I never thought GSP would be able to ragdoll Alves as he did.

I'd like to see Demian Maia fight Silva.

maia would be a good fight for silva...i think silva will beat forrest and maia...

but by the time gsp has healed up and ready to go again, Vitor Belfort will have returned to the ufc and have stripped silva of the title leaving the gsp silva appeal somewhere is the wasteland:D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, the whole weight advantage might be too much, but if you hear GSP fights at 185, and Alves fights at 208, so he can obviously handle a bigger opponent. But it also must take a ton out of you to cut that much weight and put it back on in such a short time frame.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alves and Silva aren't in the same universe, nevermind sentence.

:rolleyes:

Silva with a 20 lbs weight advantage would not be a fun evening for Mr. GSP.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts