Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U21 League

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Forum is dead!

Lets talk u21 for those interested...

Coquitlam wins the league, but will they endure the cup?? Ok they played North Delta A team...BIG DEAL. Those chumps rely on a big bald Mike Tyson esque defender, obviously who has a temper problem...and a big baby sweeper. No offence and a whiny sideline.
Sorry Langley Lightning, you're in for a hell of a game in the quarters...(The Classics obviously were the weaker SC team this year) :p can they (Langley Bitening) handle the offensice power of the Rangers??? yikes.

Hey Langley, your win against us this year...5-1 against a team with no subs? Rematch will be interesting...oh yeah, thats if Poco actually shows up for their game against Rangers. Thanks for the free points boys.

Alouette vs Langley
GO LANGLEY GO!

Langley Gnads, Lets pretend that SC Rangers didnt beat you this year, before Rangers beats you. Then it might be more bearable.

Lets get some more posts boys!!

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco shows up for once!
Three quick goals finished us off...its too bad really, since their lack of professionalism really shone through. Oh yeah, and linesman on that side, try pulling the fcuking flag atleast half way out of your arse...thanks.
Predictions:

Lightning 5 - Poco 1
Poco just sucks...Lightning can score...total blowout.

Grads 2 - Coquitlam 1
Both games with these teams have been close, but i think experience will show in this one...still, i always choose the underdog.

Grads will win this cup if coquitlam doesn't show up to play...all three (lets exclude Po-hoe) can play good soccer.

:D TimeforGoldenGoaltolaceupforthefogies

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think its time for GoldenGoal to pull out the clubs, spank his women and bring a crowd out to the Pak game this Sunday at North Surrey, beeatch

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shall he also bring his snowshoes? I know, i'll stop at KFc before the game...give the goalie some more reason to perform! :p Been at every game so far mate! G'Luck

GoldenGoalHopesHAbringsthehotsauce

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya i know

but you have to bring out the Surrey slut crowd now, I need some more enthusiam (sp?), chicken is not enough.

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No hoes for baby beez...sorry dude...maybe if you ask reeeeeal nice i might bring some womens...lol...too bad we didnt have ya for our game on Sunday...what a waste of time.

cheers

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gotta agree with goldengoal, this is a pretty weak forum, let's get some shite goin here. Anyways, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say how much langley sucks ass, I mean, but honestly, when you only beat a team 5-3 when they have 8 players, especially when that team is North Delta B.... hurting!!! Now I shouldn't really talk cause i play on that team, but seriously, you farmers ****ing blow.

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, an all Langley cup game... yeah, lots of fun. Both of those teams were really not worthy of being in the final, but congrats to the Grads in their upset win. If thats true about the 8 players then congrats to Delta B. Im wondering who actually played for Poco...did they bring their ringers again??
Anyways, all in all a decent season, hoping that Rangers upset Alouette, so they can move ahead of the Lightning in league...and show that they should have been there playin the Grads...

GoldenGoalDustingOffHisGolfClubs:D

GoldenGoal

Feb 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Alouette showed us that they were there to play....weak performance...we should have had more subs...shitty outcome to a shitty game.
:mad:

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALU Razorbacks 3 Sikh Temple 1

Good exhibition game on tues night it is good to see our top team in the FVSL knock off the top team in the VMSL it just goes to show you that the VMSL doesn't just have all the good players coming up. Temple is a very skilled team & should be tough to beat in the U-21 Provincials . But I know our young guys can do it ! Good win boys !!:) :wa: :wa: :wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhibition games mean fcuk all
Big swing of a horses dick
by the way sick temple are propably the 10 beat team in VMSL sids wolves lead the PACK with 38 points

sid:D :D :D

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts