Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 Results

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STUPID Animal

Animal,
You talk as if your sucha nice guy, when all you really are is a deep down asshole at heart. You try and come off as the victim, when, more oftne then not, your the dub agressor, just like your brother..
Given, # 15 did do his fair share of yapping, but you proceed to yap right back at the lad making yap more, and then when its all done, you cry..
pull up your panties man, and smarten up..
Also, one more thing, stop making up lies about who says what..

P.S The Rich. Unt. U-21 tying goal was offside...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn I wish I made that game now...

Guess I'd better start getting out to the U-19 games....

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats that supposed to mean Spazzam..

Spazzam,

If anything, the U-21 games are the best around, besides maybe the Club I mens team in Div 2.

Just a little sidebar, i love how a u-21 team, can defeat a Rmd Unt. mens team, not once, but twice in a matter of weeks..

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just feel left in the dark....

Wish I was there to see what went on to put in my 2 cents...

Didn't know the U-19 games were so entertaining.... soccer and "cat fights" mixed together.....??

Just seems like such a big fiasco over a little (usual) sideline-banter.......

:D Spazz

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz

What you have to realize is this Club I team is just a bunch of pansies (sp). Don't worry about it you didn't miss anything, you girls get more stick on a sunday morning than the little girls of Club I did that day.

Captain keep it shut, you know this has nothing to do with you and Some of the lads on the A team. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you and the way YOU handle your club.

Animal

P.S. Captain you better be nice I still have to take you to Kangroo Court for announcing me passed out in the corner and I was far from that.

animalhatesitwhencaptainistryingtoruinhischancesinloops

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal..

Animal,

So I guess thats two things your really bad at, Keeping for one, and drinking. Passes out in the corner huh, whatcha hiding from...?

:(

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Can I please leave this one to you.

Animal

thinksitisfunnywhenakeeperthatcan'tcatchcrossesslagshim:)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animals comment..

Animal,

If your gonna talk smack like that, go for it..

Speaking of me not bein able to catch a cross, what about your weak showing in this years past Nations Cup??

You were a disgraceful goalie for open age Canada, and dont deserve to have the honour of playin for Canada next year..

As for any possible replacements ANYBODY could satnd betweent here and show more game, and class then you..

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

I think I have figured this out, Only you could have ****ed something like this up. Do you think if this nimwit slaggs me enough I will come play with the mighty hoops next year.

Animal

playedabettergamewithclubIwheniwassixteenthanthebitchtheyhavenowfortheu21s

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silly Animal

Hey ANNABELLE,

Now your resorting to the way old days when you were 16 huh, so what team did you play against at 16, the Blind School?

Man, good thing you left Club I when you did, cuz i just hate seein animals sittin around do nuthin on the sidelines

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough.

Further posts not concerning U-21 results will be deleted. Continued crap will result in banning.

Your choice.

~TB.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0