Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U21 U-21 results and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC wins 4-0

SUFC Gunners started the season with a 4-0 victory over Delta. Even though there were 4 players missing this week the team played a solid 90 min game.
Way to go boys:wa:

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The SUFC Gunners played a very solid game on Saturday night. With the game tied at two the Gunners were very unfortunate not to put another one away. Overall a very entertaining game to watch.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to keep everybody in the loop, I thought I would let it be known the SUFC Gunners won 10-1 on Sat nite. The game was over at the 15 min mark when the score was 4-0.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh United FC Gunners U-21 Champs

In a playoff game tonight against Port Moody, the SUFC team won the U-21 division on PKs(5-4).

We started off well, jumping to an early lead 5 mins in. A free kick outside the 18 went off the crossbar and we scored on the rebound. PM came back hard and we missed one glorious chance to add to our lead. They scored the tying goal 15 min before half on a great header off a free kick. PM had more of the quality chances in the half hitting the crossbar twice and having some great long range shots.

Second half saw PM get a iffy PK call......I have to say the ref made the call on a play where both players' feet got tangled up and no one really had possession of the ball.... it was borderline....sorry PNE ;) :D

our keeper made a great save to keep at 1- 1. PM carried most of the play and our goalie had to make some great stops until our next goal.....off a corner PM cleared the ball and our right back Eddie let go a 25 yrd rocket into the far bottom corner. PM came back hard and got one off a goal mouth scamble 2 mins later.

It went to PKs after that and PM made its first 4 shots and we missed our 4th....our keep then stopped their 5th shot and we scored to tie it up.....Our keep stopped the 6th shot and we scored. Man of the Match was our keeps Sonny Ghag who stopped 3 PKs on the night.

Full credit to PM and SUFC as both teams went at it hard and played with a lot of intensity. Good luck to both in the provincial cup.

Congrats goes out to our U-21 squad, our management & burkee&nonis for putting this thing together and its a feather in the SUFC cap. Its been a tough grind for the club in the higher divisions but this was a great accomplishment. :wa:

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC U21 team clinches another provincial berth this year(back to back provincial berths and its only are second year as a team) and will hopefully win the league cup as well....great team with loads of talent...especially their fullback tarn hans...unbelievable skill for a defender

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the club is defintely rooting for the youngsters to bring home a trophy for the club as they did last year. They are the only ones that win games on a week to week basis among our teams :eek:.This year the squad has turned around a slow start to go on a tear. Defintely a team with loads of talent but still need some coaching in my opinion. :D

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the u21 is the best thing that ever happened to sufc ... we are looking to bring the the leauge cup to the clubs ' trophy case'... we already have earned a birth in the provincials by rockin GN's world last week and yes they did use their premier players and still got their asses handed to them ... they couldnt handle the fact that 17 yr old player was schoolin them inside out so they had to take out his knee after he scored the second goal for us..... hopefully Port Moody gets through to the finals so we can finally play them with our full lineup which includes Tarn Hans... ps... IM SHIAT KIK MULLET MAN...

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mannnnn....... SUFC's u-21 team is unstoppable. Theres no team that can stop these guys. This saturday at 4 oclock Langley Wolves are gonna ge their asses beat just like GN did. But hey... give Langley Wolves credit, they play with their u-21 players only. Whoever wants to see a awesome game, come to port moody and watch the SUFC game. They will show u the definition of skill and straight up agressiveness. Y'all aint got nothing on us..............WHAT>>>>>>>.

B

Blahzay

Nice to see the SUFC U21 team doing well in the playoffs. Last year in the first round you got outplayed and embarassed by the 8th place North Delta Lions 3-1. :wa:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:
the u21 is the best thing that ever happened to sufc ... we are looking to bring the the leauge cup to the clubs ' trophy case'... we already have earned a birth in the provincials by rockin GN's world last week and yes they did use their premier players and still got their asses handed to them ... they couldnt handle the fact that 17 yr old player was schoolin them inside out so they had to take out his knee after he scored the second goal for us..... hopefully Port Moody gets through to the finals so we can finally play them with our full lineup which includes Tarn Hans... ps... IM SHIAT KIK MULLET MAN...

Flash, ill be the first one to admit that you guys will be the team to beat in provincials, but didnt you guys use melvin in the u21 game against GN? so why make an issue out of GN using premier players..... i never knew that he was a U21 player :rolleyes:

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Melvin Came After When We Saw That U Guys Had Ur Premier Players, Gn Got Their Asses Handed To Them By Delta Metro When They Didn't Have Thier Premier Players, What Does That Say. We Subbed Everyone Off Thats When U Guys Got A Shot On Net, U Guys Aint Nothing, Set Up A Game With Us Our U-21 Against Ur U-21, No Premier Guys, We Will See Whats Up. Sufc......y'all Aint Got Nothing On Us......what>>>>>>>>>...

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Melvin Shemlvin, We Cant Be Stopped. We The Lone Rangers Up In This Shiatttttttttt. All U R Against Us, But We Cant Be Stopped, Hear Me Loud. We Stacked In Every Position... Best Defence, The Dipper, Hans, Zoooooo, And Of Course Last But Not Least, Mr. Sihota. And Whatever U Do Dont Mess With The Last Guy. Sufc, We Rockin This Joint, Sat Nite U Will See Whats Up......sufc....y'all Aint Got Nothing On Us......what>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey Big T's chacha .... u talk too much....yeah sufc is a great team but give it a rest about how gn this, gn that.....u gonna get kicked off soon

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Nice to see the SUFC U21 team doing well in the playoffs. Last year in the first round you got outplayed and embarassed by the 8th place North Delta Lions 3-1. :wa:

Glad to see you remember the win a year later :rolleyes:..... too bad that you played a watered down squad because we transferred out players for PAK, and so did GN. Both clubs put the team in together and both clubs took the best players off that u-21 team at the deadline.......They still won the division and your team still shite the bed in the cup and league. So hold on to that win and our squad will take the trophies.

As for this year the squad has stayed together and they do have a lot of talent. I would match them up with any team in the fraser valley based on talent......they need to get some more experience before they can run with the premier teams in this league.

blahzay - When do you have time to shine their boots ?

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
Flash, ill be the first one to admit that you guys will be the team to beat in provincials, but didnt you guys use melvin in the u21 game against GN? so why make an issue out of GN using premier players..... i never knew that he was a U21 player :rolleyes:

okkaaaaayyyy

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:

GN has a great club .. BUT ... the under 21 team needs to play with there own squad... they will never grow as a team if they keep using premier players .. perfect example is the game agaisnt delta metro in the cup ... they got embarrased ... they need to stop bending over for mutts and grow some balls and play with there own squad

B

Blahzay

Big T said:
blahzay - When do you have time to shine their boots ?
LOL! I remember after that game last year at least 3 of your players came up to me sucking my balls and telling me what a great player I am. But your right that was a year ago, this year I'm playing with NDFC and I'm sure we would destroy your U21 team, and who knows maybe even your premeir team, we will find out next year in Div 1 won't we. :eek:

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
LOL! I remember after that game last year at least 3 of your players came up to me sucking my balls and telling me what a great player I am. But your right that was a year ago, this year I'm playing with NDFC and I'm sure we would destroy your U21 team, and who knows maybe even your premeir team, we will find out next year in Div 1 won't we. :eek:

hahahahhaha that has to be the funniest shite that ive heard in a while ... players from our team were sucking your '' balls'' hahahah... yeahhh buddy ... the team that won the leauge had players sucking your 8th place finishing balls ... sure you guys beat us once .. but if i recall we spanked you u guys the other two games ... u must be a really great player playing on NDFC premier team .. we all know it takes alot of talent and skill to make that team

B

Blahzay

The ND premier team beat SUFC 4-2 this year and will more than likely win this Saturday as well, so if your slagging them where does that leave your club? Also, I play on North Delta FC div 2. Reminiscing on last year, you guys beat us 4-0 the first game of the year, then 2-1 on your turf but that game should have been a 2-2 tie. Our player passed the ball from the 18 yard goal line to set up a goal in the penalty area and it was called offside. :confused: I dont know how that works but who cares now. Were we the only team to beat you guys last year? I can't remember if you went undefeated in league or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts