Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

U-21 Cup

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I'll probably be the only one posting on here but I'm OK with that.:)

The Sikh Temple Jr's, A.K.A the kids, A.K.A the young dinks, just defeated Westside U-21's in an exciting game at Hillcrest. Sikhs looked dangerous all day and defended well when needed. Too bad the top two teams had to battle it out in the first round, but I guess that's what makes provincials so exciting. Full credit to the Westside, they're a skillful team.
Next up in the quarterfinal round is ICSF Inter- a team the kids beat last week in the cup final. Sikhs are going for the triple crown...they've won the league cup, they'll win the league whenever the Trollers decide they can fit a whooping into their schedule, and they're well on their way to the provincial title.
The future looks good for the Sikhs:D

Lets go juniors

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen,

The Sikh Under 21 team is very good. I saw them play Club Ireland a couple of weeks ago and was very impressed. Their best player was number 4, who played in the middle of the park. He had a lot of class both with his attitude and skill. He will be a very good player in the future.

Captain

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
aye aye captain

Yes #4 Riggzy is a good player, and by the time I'm through corrupting him he'll be able to drink with the best of them as well. See you in div.1 next season;)

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's Next.......

They did it again,

The Sikh Temple kids won again this week with a 2-1 win over the fiesty Italians at Hillcreast on Saturday. The Sikhs got off to a very sloppy start allowing ICSF to jump out to 1-0 lead only 5 minutes into the game. Eventually the Sikhs calmed their nerves and were able to equal the score 20 minutes later on a goal by Riggzy. The game was decided when Riggzy notched his second of the game when he skinned about 4 Italian kids on route to cranking a bullet 18 yards out into the top corner past the keeper.

The Sikhs will now go for the triple crown as they have already won the under 21 league, under 21 challenge cup and are now only 2 wins away from being Provincial Champions.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Talk of the Town

Sikh Temple U21 is a quality side. I saw them play Westside. Quick and talented. This gives the Sikh seniors some hope next season and in the future......but my guess is some of these boys will be scooped up before they ever dress of ST.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The kids are all right

Yes the young Sikhs are very good. None of them will be scooped up though because they are all very loyal, we treat them well..... and they know if they do I'll be at their houses with shotgun in hand.:cool: Intimidation and threats can be very effective bargaining tools

Next up on Sunday is Bays United Fury from Victoria.

Yowenknowsthekidslovehimandtheywouldneverleave :D

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Under 21 Nationals?

Does anyone know if there is Under 21 Nationals this year?

If so where they are gonna be held?

Kid#11

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sikh Temple 2 Bays United 1

Total domination by Temple. The scoreline was decievingly close, as many quality chances were squandered by the Sikhs. Only Surrey United now stands in the way of Temple achieving the triple. Surrey advanced to the final with a 4-1 win over Gordon Head of Victoria. The provincial cup final goes on Sunday 12:15 @ Burnaby Lake.

If there were an award for VMSL team of the year, the Temple U-21's would have to be near the top of the list. This is their first year of existence and they have exceeded all expectations by winning the league, cup, and possibly provincials. They have done so by knocking off perennial heavyweights Westside, ICSF, and Surrey United, along the way. Temple U-21's team of the year? Agree or disagree? Any other nominations?

Yowentryingtoreviveadyingthread :)

BTW- Gorge 2 Westside 0:eek:

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Win Away !!!

Yowen said it best,

The Sikhs dominated the game from opening kick off to final whistle at their semifinal game on Sunday against Bay United Fury. The score was close but the game wasn't, as Sikh Temple took it the the unorganized Island team throughout the match. With the game tied 1-1 at the end of the half (they scored on a PK which shouln't have been one in the first place) the pressure was on the Sikhs going into the second. Eventually they were able to finish with about 15 minutes left in the game and managed to hold off a lacklustre attempt to even the score by Bay United.

The Kids are now only one win away from completing the triple crown as they face Surrey United this Sunday at Burnaby Lake West @ 12:15

Kid #11

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts