Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tyson School

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FW: Mike Tyson's Homework
As part of his parole agreement, Mike Tyson has to go back to school and finish grade 5. This is Mike's homework assignment from an English class. He had to use each vocabulary word in a sentence.
1. Hotel - I gave my girlfriend crabs, and the ho tel everybody.
2. Dictate - My girlfriend say my dictate good.
3. Catacomb - I saw Don King at da fights the other night. Man, somebody get that catacomb.
4. Foreclose - If I pay alimony today, I got no money foreclose.
5. Rectum - I had two Cadillacs, but my bitch rectum both.
6. Disappointment - My parole officer tol' me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to the joint.
7. Penis - I went to the doctors and he handed me a cup and said penis.
8. Israel - Tito try to sell me a rolex. I say, "Man, it look fake." He say, "Bullshit, that watch Israel."
9. Undermine - There's a fine lookin' ho in the apartment undermine.
10. Acoustic - When I was little, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to the pool hall.
11. Iraq - When we got the poolhall, I tol' my uncle, "Iraq, you break."
12. Stain - My mother-in-law stopped me and I axed her, "Do you plan on stain for dinner?"
13. Fortify - I axed this ho on da street, "how much?" she say, "fortify".
14. Income - I just got in bed wif a ho and income my wife.

HOS

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Le Hoya vs Vargas

Jinky or anyone else,

Who do you think is going to win this one. I think these two could produce a pretty exciting fight. Pretty big fight for the both of them, coming off losses in their last real tests. Anyone seen any odds on the fight either.

Bye for now

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lewis steps up

How about that, after all the talk Lewis will step up to the plate and fight Klitchko (however you spell it) on Dember 7th. It's about time we will see the two best heavyweights in the world fight. This one should draw plenty of attention, as this you'd think would be Lewis's last fight especially if he wins.

Let's get it on!!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unbelievable

Just when you think you have seen all you are going to see from this moron. Not only is the tatoo bru-tal but to get it within a week of the fight. No that isn't going to cause some problems.:confused:

What a moron. :knvb:

Panties

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone catch that fight last night? Or did them not showing the Tanya Harding fight put off people.
Talk about a payday and not a fight, the "Black Rhino" took a big punch and was out, but, it looked like at the count of three when he woke-up he said in his mind...
"did I hear 3, better stay here for another 5 counts."
then he stood up like nothing happened and got paid.

But I watched, and I will continue to watch.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also thought that it was more than a little "suspicious"... when he went down on his back, he immediately took out his mouth-piece and then continued to lie there until the count was finished and Iron Mike went and helped him up/hugged him :rolleyes:

The really weird part was the interview with Tyson afterwards in the ring with Jim Gray [I really hate this guy btw]... Tyson was just, erm, weird. Apparently he "broke his back in a motorcycle accident" some time back and that's why the fight was cancelled briefly. But he owed it to the black rino (and other fighters) to fight because that is what he does and it would be disrespectful to deny the man his payday. He also said that he had down this crap too many times in his career and was trying to get his life in order.

The mystique continues... :rolleyes:

~Regs.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....peace to east New York, perverted monks and Mike Tyson

The Black Rhino buckled like a belt - the knees completely went out from under him. No way was he getting up.

The best part of the Gray-Tyson interview:

"I like doing other things," Tyson said in a rambling post-fight press conference. "I like getting high, hanging out with my kids, I like drinking. I like doing other things."

Yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts