Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tyler Anderson

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Pains me to be postings this but my team mate and best friend Died today. Tyler was born September 28th 1984 in Saskatchewan. and passed away Today. Tyler was battling his demons and stayed with me for a month before he went into M.R.T.C. He leaves behind a daughter, family and Friends. I really don't know what to type right now. Tyler you were one of my best friends and I loved you like a brother and will never forget you.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
When Kevin Hector called I thought I was in for another nice chat with him, I was shocked to hear your bad news mate,

So sorry to hear that Tony, All of my best to you and your fellow GEU Teammates during this tough time.

My Thoughts and prayers go out to you GEU guys and Tyler's family.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For only knowing Tyler for a short time he was a great guy and loved the game of soccer. My thoughts and my prayers go out to all of Tyler's family.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you played against the Rams over the last three/four years Winter or summer you would have played against him. Tyler was probably the best player I have played with. he scored the best header on a corner kick I have ever seen against North Delta. the cross came in at the top of the 18 and he headed it home harder then most guys can shoot a ball. Tyler was always asked to play at a higher level Premier and Div1. He would always say to the coach thank you but I'm staying with Tony where ever he play's (even Div3 if I was to play there) his touch was sick he would get to games early and be the last to leave always running around knocking the ball in the air, bouncing it of his head or knees like a seal from the circus lol. He scored in our last game against the tigers agaisnt Girth. when I was taken out in the Box by Jovo. he was one of my biggest supporters as it's well known I'm not the best player but Tyler would always incourage me and make me train harder or drag my fat ass to indoor. we talked about his Daughter who he loved so much and how he wanted to teach her how to play soccer when she turned three lol he talked about playing Hockey with me and I bought some new gear and I went to see him at the treatment center and told him he could have my old stuff. funny he didn't seem to care about the smell or the mold. Last month Tyler came to church with me and told me after the service he wanted to become a Christian and bring his daughter to church. He said he wanted to be the Dad for Lily that he didn't have. I brought a Bible to the treatment center for him and he was so happy and was looking forward to playing soccer in the Christain league. as well as the Knights league and the F.V.S.L. I'm going to miss him. All the Rams will miss him......

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did not know Tyler,,But it sounds like he was my kinda guy. My Heart goes out to you Hector.
All the best.
Rich

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
this is a painfull time for all his team mates especially T.T. i had the good fortune to be his coach for 1 1/2 seasons the 1/2 season he diddnt even play he just trained and hung out with the guys such was his love for the game.

i dont have any memories of tyler where he's not smiling

one drill involved him as leader and the team to follow in line he had 5 mins to do what ever he wanted to do walk , jog , skip whatever , he did a couple of short sprints and a slow jog .... then he took off like a racehorse 3/4 of a lap of the pitch at full sprint pace he got back to me looked back to see his team mates spread out all over the place some on the floor some almost puking he collapsed on the floor laughing his cack off and said " that'l teach em "

God bless tye ............ we'll miss you

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was a great guy. My teammates and I have ben talking about Tyler and sharing our memories about him and another funny one came to mind. He got called up to play for the Crusaders two seasons ago and they play the Mighty Surrey Rangers in surrey. after the game Tyler was doing his routine of running around the pitch keeping the ball up in the air thing. (Knees head shoulders) and the Rangers asked him if he wanted a beer. well he stayed drinking with them by himself until midnight not knowing a single guy on the Rangers. that's the type of guy he was. friendly to who ever met him always smiling and joking around.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heres a picture of Tyler and his Little Lily. at her first soccer practise. he wanted to train her so she could play for Canada one day.

Attachments

• Tyler and Lily2.jpg
    Tyler and Lily2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 561

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
some more funny pictures and one with his Rams Jacket. you could never get it of him. he'd wear it to training, the pub, Games, he even slept in it lol.

Attachments

• Sponge bob Ty.jpg
    Sponge bob Ty.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 474
  • tyler and Aly2.jpg
    tyler and Aly2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 390
  • tyler2.jpg
    tyler2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 407

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was a great guy. My teammates and I have ben talking about Tyler and sharing our memories about him and another funny one came to mind. He got called up to play for the Crusaders two seasons ago and they play the Mighty Surrey Rangers in surrey. after the game Tyler was doing his routine of running around the pitch keeping the ball up in the air thing. (Knees head shoulders) and the Rangers asked him if he wanted a beer. well he stayed drinking with them by himself until midnight not knowing a single guy on the Rangers. that's the type of guy he was. friendly to who ever met him always smiling and joking around.

I remember that night.We (the Rangers) had the barbeque out and were drinking pints after the game and were watching this guy run around the field with the ball juggling and taking shots on the open net for, no kidding, about 1/2 an hour.We yelled at him to ask him what the heck he was doing out there by himself and his response was he hadn't played in a while and was just practicing his touch on the ball.We invited him over and fed him a bunch of pints and I even shotgunned a beer with him.He was there until approx 2am in the morning with us until we had to close up the changerooms.
I'm sorry to hear the bad news because he seemed like a really good guy.I'd like to pass on mine and the Rangers condolences to his family, friends and teammates.
RIP Tyler

Stoned Wall

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I recall the night as well....

He was Ranger material....in fact, I think we tried to get him to sign/transfer on a paper towel that night.

My Condolences.

Zaurrini

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
he was a great player and an even greater guy, i had the honor of playing with him for a couple seasons and i can't remember him ever having a bad time when he was playing. soccer will not be the same without him, he will be missed alot. RIP

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never knew him but I saw him around Tony's team and it's very evident how much of an impact Tyler had on his teamates.
Play your games going forward with Tyler's intensity and passion for the game in his memory.
My condolences go out to Tyler's family , friends and teamates.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having met Tyler just this season, I say with all conviction he's one of the best mates I've ever been around. His passion for the game, and for being around the lads, are rarely seen as Tyler showed it. Though I didn't know him long, I will remember him fondly and with nothing but respect for both his skills with a ball and his love of his mates and the game itself.

Sincerest thoughts for his daughter, Lily, and his family. I hope we all help her remember in the coming years just how special her dad was, and how much he made us all laugh. Moreover, how very much he loved her and will always be standing on the sidelines of her life cheering her on...

Hector, we share your sentiments, and feel your pain. The Rams, and our lives, are truly much less mighty without Tyler.

Peace be with you, Ty...and may your demons be finally laid to rest.

~Shaven

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0