Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 TTP'ers in FVSL div 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since I've made the transition to the stomping groupnds of FVSL div 2 football from the VMSL, it'd be good to know which ttp'ers share the same division and what teams you play for.

I'll mucking in the midfield with the SFC Stars this year and look forward to challenging for a top spot in the division.

Looking forward to a good season in the valley!

manager

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
I'll mucking in the midfield with the SFC Stars this year and look forward to challenging for a top spot in the division.
how many new..er....old guys have the stars picked up since last year??
looks like an unachievable challenge to me considering the final standings from last year and the fact that they've lost their goateed superstriker that more than likely scored 25 of those 27 goals last year...........but good luck.
ps-nd united......looking forward to seeing stars on the pitch(thats if the league allows us to meet) that have burnt out a million light years ago but still shine in drunken eyes!! 1-2-3...lets get pissed. luv it.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
looking forward to seeing stars on the pitch(thats if the league allows us to meet) that have burnt out a million light years ago but still shine in drunken eyes!!

That's gold walls...just golden.

I'd be careful though, wallsie...there's no guarantee that you will be ripping it up much this season, and if my memory serves, I don't recall really seeing you in person much without a beer in your hand and a couple in your stomach! The pot calls the kettle black... :eek:

;) Cheers bud.

~Shaven

P.S. I am interested to see how the SFC Stars do this season...as they're affiliated with the Bullets, I'd like to know if they've got their collective shite together and have strengthened both clubs for the Div. 2 and 3 campaigns.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
P.S. I am interested to see how the SFC Stars do this season...as they're affiliated with the Bullets, I'd like to know if they've got their collective shite together and have strengthened both clubs for the Div. 2 and 3 campaigns.

my handle as the manager comes with benefits...when I sign, usually I bring a coupple along with me (to make me look good, of coarse :eek: ). I have in the mix a coupple experienced players who may come along wit me. However, I haen't seen the stars outside a coupple of summers ago when I played in a coupple of games for them. If thigs pan out, we will have one of the more solid and experienced back lines. but, we'll see how it goes, I've yet to get any exposure to the quality of the division in the fvsl. Is it much different than vmsl div 2?

cheers,

manager

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
my handle as the manager comes with benefits...when I sign, usually I bring a coupple along with me (to make me look good, of coarse :eek: ). I have in the mix a coupple experienced players who may come along wit me. However, I haen't seen the stars outside a coupple of summers ago when I played in a coupple of games for them. If thigs pan out, we will have one of the more solid and experienced back lines. but, we'll see how it goes, I've yet to get any exposure to the quality of the division in the fvsl. Is it much different than vmsl div 2?

cheers,

manager

I take it one of the benefits isn't a grasp for the written word.... there are a couple of extra pee's in a couple of your couples!!! :rolleyes: Sorry... I had to jump on that.... no more speelin craks

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
from what i remember GURU (loser) it was the ndfc show last year with you somewhere else in the division not sure where as i never looked past the top two temas in a div....the stars stink shaven they talk big cause they are big and manovering 11 outta shape dudes around on a park is a huge ordeal...i hope the manager has an all day pass to the gym for his team cause youll need it...or i got an even better idea for him buy a few of those mirrors that make you look thin to give them some confidence......i disagree with walls though..1-2-3 lets get pissed is prtty g_a_y if you ask me but so far noone has asked me yet so ill keep it to my self...although id be getting pissed to if you ever saw the girls that sat on their sidelines...ooooooojhhhhhhhhhhh.....out

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
from what i remember GURU (loser) it was the ndfc show last year with you somewhere else in the division not sure where as i never looked past the top two temas in a div.........out

:confused: :confused: :confused: I didn't know you guys got promoted? What a dummass I am :(

and bak to tha speelin.... aint thar no skools in deltah!

I hope the Celtic and NDFC are in the same group.... thars gonna be a whoopin!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: I didn't know you guys got promoted? What a dummass I am :(

hey bud ill agree you are a dumbass that much is true..and i know that my spelling is bad but you know what i still get my point across to you losers....ill also agree with "there is going to be a whoopin" many teams have fallen to us but dont get discouraged about it you would still have a whole season to win some games....oh yea if you were all so good last year..(and i recall your old ass being on here) youll remember that dissing someone about their spelling and or grammer is pretty weak...perhaps when you go to you "im senial cause im over 50" meeting this weekend you and all you friends can come up with something worth talking about.....out.......alberta sucks.....

oh yea herd a good one to: why do women fake orgasams.......casue they think men give a sh*t.....out

Bluenose

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats an old one dope. anyways, the manager, i play for ND Titans, look forward to seeing you on the field. as for comparison to vancouver, well, we beat signmaster last year 4-0 and lost to another team 2-0 on two pk's after we were already out so, whatever.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:

How would we be in the same group he just told you we got promoted. Unless you guys are making the jump to div 1 it's not going to happen.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I take it one of the benefits isn't a grasp for the written word.... there are a couple of extra pee's in a couple of your couples!!! :rolleyes: Sorry... I had to jump on that.... no more speelin craks

I'll take the extra p's out of my spelling, I can change, really :rolleyes: . However, if you're a grammarian who insists on correcting others, then you may want to consider inserting a comma into your signature; especially if it appears in every one of your brilliant posts. I'll let you figure out where it should be.

managerwhothinksthettpinginthisthreadissubpartosaytheleast.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
from what i remember GURU (loser) it was the ndfc show last year with you somewhere else in the division not sure where as i never looked past the top two temas in a div....the stars stink shaven they talk big cause they are big and manovering 11 outta shape dudes around on a park is a huge ordeal...i hope the manager has an all day pass to the gym for his team cause youll need it...or i got an even better idea for him buy a few of those mirrors that make you look thin to give them some confidence......i disagree with walls though..1-2-3 lets get pissed is prtty g_a_y if you ask me but so far noone has asked me yet so ill keep it to my self...although id be getting pissed to if you ever saw the girls that sat on their sidelines...ooooooojhhhhhhhhhhh.....out

dopeashell,

you think an all day pass will do the trick for us? I'd say we need at least a week. :rolleyes: Nontheless, I can tell you're young and your confidence is intimidating (you must own one of those mirrors you recommend). I've played against many a teams who think they are God's gift to football and have adored their reaction as I put the ball through their legs with a reversae Cruyff. :D

nutmegsforyou,

manger

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
I'm sure there will be enough "whoopin!" going on in your own team this year... if I'm not mistaken didn't a bunch of 40 year old men join your team of boys who recently came from U-18? Where is DFC Celtic's home feild this year, the Neverland Ranch?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it was a good thought manager, but it's basically just another Div. 2 yack fest. There's already a thread for that.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0