Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Xmas Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
texaco

fastshow.....

what the hell where you doing in a Texaco?

so rooted you couldn't even get to a 7-11.....
:rolleyes:

is kylie not the "right" height then?

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
go for it , fastshow. i am ready to learn to READ THE POST CAREFULLY FIRST!!!!!!!

hmmmm what goes with tesco in the same way...Iceland??? maybe not.

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
smarty pants

again, your powers of observation astound me. mitcing is indeed an antipodean term. it refers to those who spend far too much time on computers trying to come with smart-arse replies to genuine typos......

as far as rooting goes, i used to root for a team but not anymore. i found it left me tired and a little sore.

and, yes, kylie is a shrimp. she wasn't nicknamed "the singin budgie" for nothing.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
leave my pants out of this....

So it's a typo, then? What the fcuk were you trying to type? Have you been spending an inordinate amount of time with the leering, ill-read, knuckle draggers of Richmond Utd. because I haven't a clue what it was you were trying to say.

Please let me know, it's caused one sleepless night already, Fastshow.

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok then - smart arse

noticing - i was trying to type noticing. i am sorry for the sleepless night. have you tried watching the nfl? it's a guaranteed cure for the sleepless....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey, stick with the topic here...

Sorry, I just needed another post to receive my next stage of Certified Piss Taker, drum roll please "Clinically Certified Piss Taker" yeah!!!!!!

SC thanks everyone for all your support KNVB, Coppertone, The Apprentice, Regsi, TheRob, the occassional 5Bigones...and more.

Webmaster, do flowers and candy arrive at my door anythime soon? Or , at least I'll take Jinky and Jimmy breaking in through the window!

~SCisINthe HOUSE

BTW Capt'n, what makes you and the Crot guys so afraid of gays? I think it is a reflection of SOMEone's insecurities...EVEN WABob showed!-well done lad!:D

~scofficiallyregretstheabovestatementandwillbechallengedforsure

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Afraid?

We play against them every weekend...judging by the way we just walk into the dressing room at Adanac and take over after games, forcing them to change outside or in their cars...I would say that they are afraid of us.

I just couldn't come up with a reason for them, Dav or anybody else that they would have a better time at
Gay Milk Bar TTP party rather than the "birds looking for Croats" infested Roxy.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

I think I changed after you sent me that PM 3 or 4 months ago explaining why you weren't posting anymore. It seemed that you were looking for some sort of sympathy from me...which made me lose all respect....fcuk it, nevermind.

Yeah,I'muselessatwriting....I quitCDKid

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good to see that the TTP xmas event has brought so much... togetherness.

I love the holidays!

~TBsheddingatearforalonelyandconfusedCroat.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK - what's happening to you man!!

It seems the Milk Bar has made you guys shake and tremble despite being able to clear the dressing rooms by your mere appearance. Let's hope they aren't clearing out cuz of the smell.

I could see you in panic mode if the TTP party was being held in a biker hang out but you and Dav should hardly be scared off by a place someone thinks might be a gay bar. WAB and the other Sap guys had a great time at the party and never mentioned it was a hangout for people playing on another team with their own equipment. Hmmmm WABBY - all those stories about the girls there weren't true!!!

CDK We wouldn't be getting a little homophobic panic now would we?

;) :p ;) :p :confused:

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
all this talk about gay bars.....

i have heard - through reputable sources - that those who have the most objections to homosexuality are those who are insecure in their own sexuality.

make of it what you will.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roxy

Originally posted by CDK
I just couldn't come up with a reason for them, Dav or anybody else that they would have a better time at
Gay Milk Bar TTP party rather than the "birds looking for Croats" infested Roxy.

And I always thought the Roxy was a hang-out for puck and ball bunnies. Stupid me...it is quite obviously a place where all the chicks go to get picked up by no-name Croats with bad lines.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts