Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Xmas Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Date: Sunday December 9th, 2001
Time: 7:00 PM or thereabouts
Place Changed!!!: The Milk Bar 455 Abbott Street Vancouver
Cost: Nil
Pint Specials: $2.00 (16 oz.)

Confirmed TTPers Attending:
Regs, TheRob, Jinky, Sensei, Keeper, Mackers, 5BigToes, Tee, Sarge, Kurgan, SexualChocolate, Notty, KNVB, Jimmy Holiday, CDK, Guiness, Willy, Hands of Stone, Kinky Cowgirl, Captain Shamrock, Funbags, Sliver, Skytrain, Snowman

I'll update this list on a daily basis as well as provide more details as other things are confirmed. If you are also planning to attend or have any questions, please PM me or just reply to this thread.

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Door Prizes

Apparently the Milk Bar is getting some jerseys for TTP to give away... With pints only $2, what more reason do TTPers need to come on down? (FVSL doormats need not reply :D)

I've opened this thread up for people to post in now... I think.

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Milk Bar?????

Croatia SC will not be represented...

I appologize for not showing up....I just couldn't...

I would imagine that Surrey, Sapperton, Inter and the like will fit in at the Milk Bar just fine...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well decorated

Regs~

Does TTP have insurence?? I think the 6 bums that were sleeping on my car may have dented the hood! That crack needle in the tire was a funny trick as well! I think Jinky had his hands in that one. On a positive note I think the Apprentice made a killing out side in Lerb sales. Good to meet all who showed! It will now be much more easy to TTP now that I've seen what you all look like Yeeeeesh!;)

To all the FVML guys (minus TheRob) Thanks for the no show! We all knew (the vmsl guys did) that you had no balls but thanks for proving it by not showing yourselves. Dicks

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What A Night!!!

Sure it started slow with many no-shows (Capitan missed a great night), but TheRob, Regs, Jinky, his 30-yard-shot gal, Jimmy, Apprentice, KNVB, Sexualchocolate, etc. were all present. Jimmy Holiday was looking actually starting to look good to us.

But by 9:45, the Milk Bar was Eggnog! 4 beautiful women come in from a slow night on the street and the action was on. Kareokee (sp?), dancing, mud wrestling, strip shows, private dances (where is Criminal and Jeff Rogers when you need them), private sessions (KNVB was gone for a while-too bad she didn't have teeth). And the best part was that it was all free!!! The place was comming alive-it was getting busier by the minute with the women of the night streaming in from the street-thinking we were all cops. One chick wanted to see my cruiser. "Don't you mean my cruise missle?" I replied. Need I say more? Got home at 3:15am and added 7 more knotches on the bed post. Regs managed to stay awake at this party and, man, what an animal! I think Jimmy ended up going home with Apprentice.

BTW, was that Guinness in the corner with the midget?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: What A Night!!!

Originally posted by whataboutbob
Sure it started slow with many no-shows (Capitan missed a great night), but TheRob, Regs, Jinky, his 30-yard-shot gal, Jimmy, Apprentice, KNVB, Sexualchocolate, etc. were all present. Jimmy Holiday was looking actually starting to look good to us.

But by 9:45, the Milk Bar was Eggnog! 4 beautiful women come in from a slow night on the street and the action was on. Kareokee (sp?), dancing, mud wrestling, strip shows, private dances (where is Criminal and Jeff Rogers when you need them), private sessions (KNVB was gone for a while-too bad she didn't have teeth). And the best part was that it was all free!!! The place was comming alive-it was getting busier by the minute with the women of the night streaming in from the street-thinking we were all cops. One chick wanted to see my cruiser. "Don't you mean my cruise missle?" I replied. Need I say more? Got home at 3:15am and added 7 more knotches on the bed post. Regs managed to stay awake at this party and, man, what an animal! I think Jimmy ended up going home with Apprentice.

BTW, was that Guinness in the corner with the midget?

If there is a poll for best post of the year, that was it.:D

Sorry to not have made it; would have liked to put faces to the names. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Needle in the tire...too funny!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were screwed!

Just checked the Province and found out that we didn't make Susies Night Out! How could they? We had it all Bad hair , bad clothes, hookers in tights we sure as shite were in some sort of trendy place! WTF? Don't worry guys/gals I have cancelled my subscription to the paper! I have also sent a e-mail to that tramp Susie for passing us up! NO RESPECT!

whatareyagoingtodo?

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Bash

Regs

Hoping you made it to your apartment safely or did you frequent Madame Cleo's after we left?SexualChocolate didnt give you any coupons did she,cause the Apprentice was itching last night.Knvb and TheRob are class acts for coming all the way in from the VALLEY.It wasnt that far was it(re FVSL BOYS):D.Gaffa,Apprentice,Knvb,Jinky,Lindsey,Kurgan,WAB and his mates(sorry i forgot your names),SexualChocolate,Leah,Deb,Her friend and Regs made my night.How do you go wrong with $2.00 pints.

KNVB

I to will call Susie and give her crap but on the way to the car,the Apprentice and I ran into Shushie and it was definately her NIGHT OUT :D

Thanks for a great time everyone.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday.(In my best monster truck guy voice.)

TheRob would just like to say that it was great to meet some of the legendary TTP'rs, and to talk to a few of the guys, and view all of the lady TTP'rs.:eek:

Two bucks for a pint of Sleemans? How can you go wrong.

Jimmy,

What was the point of TheRob buying you a pint for picking the Canuck of the Week, if you were just going to buy me a pint later on? I guess I still owe you a pint hey? ;)

TRwhomadeithomeinaragingsnowstorminarecordbreakingthreeandahalfhours:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last seen......

Anyone in the downtown core?? Regs just called he needs money quick! He called in panic and I could quit make it out. Something about Madam Cleo's and run out of credit. I know this was the last place he was seen after his wrestling loss with SC in the Mr. turtle pool! Regs your so craaaazzzzy;)

Can anyone help?

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milk Bar's new ad...

If the bottom has fallan out of your world, drink our Newcastle Brown Ale and let the world fall out of your bottom!

2 bucks seemed great at the time. I haven't been of the pan all morning:eek:

Another top TTP night out. Great to meet Jimmy, his apprentice, TheRob, Sexycoco, Kurgs, KVNB and others...Jinky on fire as always.

Back to the loo.

Susie's a bitch.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the bash, and then some

Well done lads! I'm sorry I was a little shy at first WABob and gang, as being the only female TTper I didn't want to get mulled by all of you. Thanks for being decent everyone!

As for Jinks, I got my song, THANKS! As for Burks, I'm sorry I predicted your team to lose. I was wrong about you! Get on TTP for FCUK sakes.

Well, good thing I met KNVB, but weren't you the one that first pulled up to me on the street and asked 'how much I charged'? I'm sorry I quoted something rather low, I'm really not that cheap!

Gaffa, good to share some stories with you. Jimmy, you know, good guys may finish last, but get your fckin head up, and stop moping around!- I'll take you for some pints.

Now on to my good ol' friend "The Apprentace", I wasn't going to bring any attention to you in this post, but here goes. Not to worry little one, or should you? - I have had your kind for breakfast...more to follow. Do you have to pay taxes on your clothes?

~SChadanicetimechattingwithallofyou!:D

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sc - you rock my world. you go grrrl!!!!!!

g'day to all you TTPers we met last night. it sounds like it all got very exciting after i left. but, that being said, i was there to witness the apprentice foraging in his nether regions for something obviously VERY exciting........:confused: good onya mate!

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...deb,"her friend"

;) that would be me!!!!

disappointed that we were not challenged at all at the pool table earlier in the piece.

the pool table is a useful place to enjoy TTPing in real life....maybe this scares some!!!!!

:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ewwww

Gaffa~

Thanks for the image! I finally see your face and you come out with a post like that! Now all I can picture is you squeezing out a coppertone! Brutal!

knvbmustnowbreakdinnerplanswiththeGaffa:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks...

I forgot to thank Regsi for the 'gifts', The Rob, Gaffa, KNVB and company for the rounds, JH for the sweetshirt and the Bartender for the lovely poinsettia!:D

-sorry tiner and deb, I stated that I was the only ttp female

~scisstilllaughingatTHEApprentice -let'sfaceit,youcanholdyourown!;)

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
enduring image....

SC

Based on the cleverly named 'deb's' post, it sounds as if Apprentice was holding his own.

Where the fcuk's the milk bar? I'm still waiting for Dickens Cider to come to Voda.

Behind the times, Fastshow.

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my incredibly ingeneous handle

thank you for mitcing beauty in simplicity in regards to my name, fastshow.

fastshow - does your name refer to your being speedy at anything in particular????

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
root....

deb,

Yes.

Please explain to me what 'mitcing' means. Is that a peculiar Antipodean idiom?

What team do you root for? I know most Aussies enjoy a good root.

We saw Kylie in Tesco's last week. The woman's a fcuking dwarf. Word has it she'll root for anyone. Lovely woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts