Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Suicide Pools 2008/09

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I picked West Van in VMSL Premier and Columbus in VMSL Masters this week. I have no idea if I have picked either of these teams previously.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that means you are automatically out in both pools then.

As I've mentioned before, the Player Summary report for every suicide pool will show all previous picks.

A quick suggestion would be to review these and submit picks again.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I picked West Van in VMSL Premier and Columbus in VMSL Masters this week. I have no idea if I have picked either of these teams previously.
Regs was last seen on the railing of the Port Man bridge just after this post.:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allright, I just got back from finishing my latest post graduate class in cyberpooltechnology from Cal Poly Pomona, so I think I may be just beginning to understand the way this pool works. Further, I am anticipating that Regs will be jumping off a bridge soon, so he won't be any good to his side, so BRM are not a good pick in VMSL Masters.

As a result, Sir M's picks this week are Columbus-Clan (shudder) in Premier and Westside in Masters.

Please don't yell at me.

Sir M.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just looking on the player summary and what do i find GIRTH picked cwk to beat the cobras regs i can understand but GIRTH how could you and why would you :eek:
dont ever look me in the eye again thats it im going to safeway from now on ;)

i wont even mention ND TO BEAT US THE FIRST WEEK oh sh1t i just did:p

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hadn't fully bought in! I'm a believer now Bluebird! LOL...remember I had to pick with my brain...not my heart. Although if I used my brain I wouldn't have picked the same team 2 weeks in a row.:confused:

Let's face it ...the last 4 years I would have been foolish to ever pick GEU over Chilli. Now...things look like they have changed.

And as far as you going to Safeway now remember ...your brain not your heart. LOL

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All suicide pools are now updated after the weekend of results and the Week 5 picksheets are ready for your picks.

FVSL Premier pool is down to the last 3!

Other pools are also tightening up - good luck to all!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts