Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Presents Euro 2004 Qualifying Tripleheader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A preliminary announcement of sorts...

October 11th
Germany vs Iceland @ 8am
Scotland vs Lithuania @ 8am
England vs Turkey @ 10am

See all 3 games for one low price!

No where else in the lower mainland will you be able to see all three for one price.

More details to follow in the coming days... a food and drink bar should be available.

Limited seating so please post your interest here as well as the number of tickets you may want to reserve.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Once it is 100% confirmed, yes.

Right now, it is looking like the Portugese Club on Commercial in Vancouver.

Sound good?

Cheers,

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused. aRE You going to have 2 games on at once???

A preliminary announcement of sorts...

October 11th
Germany vs Iceland @ 8am
Scotland vs Lithuania @ 8am
England vs Turkey @ 10 am

I like it otherwise.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Yes, there will be 2 games on at once... the Scotland match would be on the big screen and since many Scotland supporters have an interest in the Germany match, that fixture would be on some smaller screens towards the back of the room.

As I said, it's not 100% confirmed but this is what we are attempting to finalise at some point today.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds Good

I think my soccer game has been moved from Sat. to Sun at Riverway.

What is this one price you are talking about, this coming from a Scotland Supporter.

One LOW Price I hope. 5 Bucks sounds good to me.

hos

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
count me in for one, that is if I can drag my sorry but out of bed that early. tc

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
There will be a form available later today to "reserve" tickets and such.

This is 100% confirmed now.

$20, one price gets all 3 games.

$11 pitchers
$3.75 pints
$3.25 sleeves
$2.00 glasses

2 breakfast specials will be available and at 11:30 a Portugese Chicken lunch will be available [all for purchase].

The Portugese Club will be closed to members during our time using their club.

For the German supporters, I'm told that you can't see this game anywhere else in the lower mainland.

Cheers,

~Regs.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a thought

Maybe they should use some of the takings and splurge on some renovations. Otherwise top notch deal. Can someone spot me a twenty?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the German supporters, I'm told that you can't see this game anywhere else in the lower mainland.

That's not really surprising, is it? You know, with the World War's and all......

I like the idea a lot. HOWEVER, is Ireland playing that day? If so, surely more people would watch them over the fcuking square heeds(who no one else will let in to their establishments) against the Lithuanians? Here's hoping for an Ireland match instead of a German match. If Ireland is not playing(too lazy to check right now) then consider this post MOOT, except for the part about no one letting zzz Germans into their establishments.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry reneging on my previous post, can't make. I'll be watching some local talent at S Memorial at 10:30. If possible keep me posted on games showings I prefer to watch Ireland. Have a great weekend. :(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great stuff!

Well, the event went off pretty well, all things considered :D

Unfortunately, the German game did not come through as the broadcaster switched things up and did not offer the game :mad:

Apologies were made to the few German supporters that showed up (including TTPer number2) and we ended up refunding for 5 of them (2 returned after about 15 minutes to watch the rest of the games :D ).

We ended up with 88 people in total and I think everyone had a good time... except for the few Turkish supporters in attendance :D

Quite a few numbnuts tried to get in and haggle part way through the last game, wanting a deal of only $10 :rolleyes: We also had a "family" come in who wanted a discount for their kids... the "kids" were 15 :rolleyes: Then they wanted receipts for tax purposes :D

Anyways, thanks to everyone again and I think we are going to do this on a more consistent basis, possibly starting with one or two of the Euro 2004 playoff games coming up on November 15th (I think that's the date).

Cheers,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts