Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP NFL Pool 2004 Wrap-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Simon who finally got rid of a few ghosts with a last day take-over for the championship!

Simon, your $240 cheque is in the mail, you should get it sometime this week.

Congrats also to HOS for winning the final week, a $32 cheque has been sent.

Thanks to everyone who played this year all the way through, nothing like an NFL pool to make the games interesting and fun :D

Thanks for the $50 this year too KNVB, can't wait till next year!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Congrats also to HOS for winning the final week, a $32 cheque has been sent.
Thanks for the $50 this year too KNVB, can't wait till next year!

It is sooo nice to win the final week, and still know that knvb has never won a single week, Happy New year to all.

hos

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thank you Regs, it was fun all the way through. can you please address the cheque to Master Simon Heald?

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So no playoff pool?? i'm sure we can get 10 people at $20 winner takes all... just like last year???

PS Congrats Simon!!! Can't believe u came back from being 6 games behind a few weeks ago! Unlucky Bronco... Atleast you won a few weeks....

As for KNVBwhocan'twinaweek HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else want to remind me I've not won a week yet? Terrific. I wait with baited breath for more of your originality. With the overall win last year at least I can say I'm still up, can all of you? Thanks.

The should of could of the day...Had I not missed week (12?) I would have won this thing out right.

I’m in for the playoff a pool if it’s a go.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Maybe you guys should pay a bit more attention when I ask if there is interest in a playoff pool. Like 2-3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

As for missing week(s) of picks, only "idoits" do such things. Twice even.

~Regs.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well so far we got a few of us... Lets see if we can get 10 by tommorow... i see no problems other than regs not being able to set it up on time.... :(

So far we have myself, knvb, Regs(since u were the first to suggest it.) Simon (just take the $20 of his winnings even if he doesnt' wnat to play), HOS (city worker has lots of time to make his picks, plus i'm sure he got a raise of january 1... so he should have soem money lying around...), i'm sure we can get 5 more... come on people....

Cheers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
HOS (city worker has lots of time to make his picks, plus i'm sure he got a raise of january 1... so he should have soem money lying around...),

2 and 1/2 percent in fact, so I am in.

I missed one week with my picks, but it would not have made a difference, as I was 15 back of MasterSimon, but at least I won a week.

hos

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 and 1/2 percent in fact, so I am in.

We got the same here in Vancouver... Only thing is we have to work till 5 now instead of 4:30... :(

See Regs there is interest you just have to ask nicely!!! :)

So we have so far
BJB
KNVB
Regs
HOS
Sensei
Simon(Default due to winning overall pool)
Lita

I'm sure we can find atleasdt 4 more... Wolfman, Lippydoddy, Bronco??? come on people let's make it atleast 10!!! Since there will be no hockey pool!! :(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
See Regs there is interest you just have to ask nicely!!! :)

Hmmmm, not sure how much more nicely I could have put it?

regs sent by email said:
Sent: Wed 15/12/2004 7:14 AM
Subject: TTP 2004 NFL Season Wk 15 Reminder

Picksheet is ready to go guys.

Deadline is SATURDAY 10:30 AM

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Anyone interested in the playoff pool like last year?
3 people responded, including Sensei. I think I posted afterwards somewhere in here that there wasn't much interest and noone responded to that either.

In a nut shell, I'm not sure I have time to set it all up now... Actually I probably do - what I don't have time for is collecting money and such. If you get 10 committed here and want to do the honours of collecting and paying out, by all means, go for it and I will set it up.

Later,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money to be paid out at TTP SuperBowl Party that is going to take place at TTP Headquarters.

Week 15 was a bad week for me Regs, all my money gone to X-mas gifts, but I am back with a big week 17 win. So sorry for not replying earlier, I hate it when people do that.

hos

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
In a nut shell, I'm not sure I have time to set it all up now... Actually I probably do - what I don't have time for is collecting money and such. If you get 10 committed here and want to do the honours of collecting and paying out, by all means, go for it and I will set it up.

Later,

~Regs.

As for me collecting the cash that may be a bit dangerous as i am heading to vegas in 2 weeks and i see the money being put down on 29 black.... Which did hit for me twice in two spins last week!!! :D Let's see how many more people we get to commit and then decide. I will give deadline by tommorow 11am. If we don't get 10 it's a no go.... If we do well figure out something with the Cash... Sound good?? Good.... :D

Cheers

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like it's a no go people.... i thought we would be able to get 10, but i guess not. I guess i can still keep the title as defending Playoff Champ for another year!!! :D

What's the next pool???

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
What's the next pool???

Chick Tourney and some Soccer Cup action.
Oh ya, March Madness.

Still miss the Hockey Pool and there is no Son of Survivor. So perhaps Simon can set up a Scott Tourney of Hearts Pool, hurrrrrrrey.

hos

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if i can get 10 people interested in a BC Scott Tourney of Hearts pool, it's ON!

but as HOS says, HURRY HARD with your entries, space is limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0