Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP in Penticton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United have been trying to poach the Juggler for two seasons now. The kid is a fantastic half time show. He could spend his time whoring himself by juggling for pints in the beer garden. I would, If I could. Juggle that is.

TheRob there is nothing wrong with a team of 20 in these tourneys.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't say there was. You're only allowed 18 on your game roster though.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Then YOU Would Lose Your Spot

Originally posted by knvb
Surrey United have been trying to poach the Juggler for two seasons now. The kid is a fantastic half time show

We would rather watch Beaker warm-up at half, the tall lanky albino kid, no thats knvb.

Looks like we should be good in the finishing Dept. with all the keepers making thier way to the Interior.

Millsy, Zenga, Notty, HOS, and ShowTime.

That is the Finishing BEER Dept.

I seen the Juggler Once at half-time, it was fantastic, get him out for Circus Solei.

PILON:(

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penticton

The tribe has spoken and TTP is the common denominator to bring together VMSL and the FVSL. To all the VMSL lads that we are joining don't be afraid. We are good lads, that drink copious amounts of booze and don't complain about the lack of playing time. The only problem I think we have is too many quality keepers. Who will get the nod? Who won't? Hmmm... do I see a sniper atop the Penticton High School gym? Good to be on board lads.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Team Needs a Captain and Coach

There is an easy solution to this So-Called Problem. Last man standing at the end of the night, starts the first game in the morning. This is a good thing for HOS, as I am usually one of the first casulties from a hard day of drinking, but I often catch a second wind after an afternoon kip.

Originally posted by bertrum
The only problem I think we have is too many quality keepers. Who will get the nod? Who won't?

Change Keepers after every goal agianst, which should be very often with our back-line.

This brings us to an important question. Who makes the starting line-up and who makes the Subs.

Regs - He is the man behind TTP, and a past captain of Peg, but is he up for the Job of running this Motley Crew?

TheRob - He did get the team in the tourney and recruited all the players, but he may be to focused on getting the Golden Boot in Co-Ed to run this team.

Captain - He is the Best there Was, the Best there Is, and the Best there ever Will Be, but it will be hard for him to Lead this team when all his energy is with Celtics and a UEFA Cup Championship.

So this leaves us with Jinky, he has no friends, so there is no hurt feelings when he tells you "You are Shitt, My 90 year old Granny has more skill, get off the park". I can only imagine the motivational talks before games and at half. He is the man for this daunting job.

Come on Jinky, get on Board.

HOS

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk Jinky. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.;) Jinky has an invitation on the table. He knows it. I think he is the perfect man for this job.

There is only one rule. He who scores, is subbed immediatly. No questions, if, ands, or buts. It's that simple. If you don't want to come off, don't score.

How will the two sides react when put together as one? Who will be voted off first? I tell you right now, I vote for HOS. Freaking pylon.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Watch Way Too Much Survivor Man

Originally posted by TheRob
Who will be voted off first? I tell you right now, I vote for HOS. Freaking pylon.

This trip will be more like Temptation Island / Fear Factor, No Ugly Chicks or Birds Scared to put things in their mouths allowed in the Beer Garden.

Could I get a Bright Orange Jersey for Goal please.

Dana Murzin

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you play with 10 keepers and one striker?

Think of the possibilities. All the beautiful Goalie jerseys on the pitch at once. It's enough to bring a tear to my eye.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in!

Bust your balls.

There will be a Friday night drinkoff to determine Saturday mornings starter between the pipes. The three keepers involved, Millsy, HOS, and Zenga will meet at the Kettle Valley Pub. There they will consume tremendous amounts of draft beer. The first one to get up and go urinate will not get the start. The second to get up and go urinate will also not get the start. The last man sitting, assuming he hasn't pissed his droors, will get the start. We will need a couple of judges for this event. Who's in?

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The great piss off!

Thank god you said something TheRob, it gives me just enough time to go out and get a new and "bigger" colostomy bag. They've just brought out a new 40 litre big gulp!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure-fire winner

What are the odds on this sure-to-be gong show? I'm putting fifty bucks on Hands of Stone! Easy money.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: This just in!

That sounds lovely.

Bust your balls.

There will be a Friday night drinkoff to determine Saturday mornings starter between the pipes. The three keepers involved, Millsy, HOS, and Zenga will meet at the Kettle Valley Pub. There they will consume tremendous amounts of draft beer. The first one to get up and go urinate will not get the start. The second to get up and go urinate will also not get the start. The last man sitting, assuming he hasn't pissed his droors, will get the start. We will need a couple of judges for this event. Who's in?
:D

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Piss Off at the Kettle Valley

Sure to be entertaining, I have 50 bucks on Millsy. The kid has a holow leg. I only say this because I have seen HOS and his exploits and there was no relaxed, easy going drinkin' going on their. Millsy in 8 pints.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Many Tricks Up my Sleeve

Originally posted by Dapotayto
I'm putting fifty bucks on Hands of Stone! Easy money.

I guess I will have to lay off the Pints on the way to Penticton, ya right, the drive up will be the warm-up.

As for winning this comp., just watch out for all Pint Glasses. Some times the empty Pints go under the table and come up full.

"Waitress this fukcing Pint is warm, get me a new one"

Or go stand beside therob and give him a "HotPocket" for making up this stupid game.

I think I am up for the challenge, Saturday night is the "HotDog" eating comp.:eek:

HOS

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keepers

Now that we know who the keepers are, although we don't know who will be starting, who's filling in the other positions?

Or is it first 10 to show up start wherever they like?

Yodawillbetherefirsttogetthestartingwaterbottlefillingposition

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keepers are funny.

Who cares about the other ten. I just want to see the keepers make asses of themselves.

In all seriousness now. What would the other Team TTP members think of having a pre-tourney meet and greet on Friday night? We could all meet at the Kettle Valley Pub around 9pm or something? Just hang out, and drink some pints before we go to "battle" together.

Thoughts?

MILLSY

Nov 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upping the ante!

I take it that the Kettle Valley Pub is in Penticiton, also there's always the Barley Mill on the main drag.

To add something to the mix in the keeper controversy I will be bringing my entourage with me consisting of, count them, 4 SINGLE and LOVELY ladies. As to the quality of these ladies just ask any of the GEU lads, especially Kevin and Chris, who participated in last years festivities. I believe the thong Chris was sporting had something to do with us not being allowed in the tourney this year. So this goes out to whom ever might be coaching our bunch of beer swilling louts, talk to me baby!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keepers are funny.

I just want to see the keepers make asses of themselves.

...a pre-tourney meet and greet on Friday night?
... drink some pints before we go to "battle" together.

Some good points here TR, Pints is a must for any team before going to "Battle" together.

But since you have a hard-on for making an ass out of the keepers, why don't we have a Greet your Meat on friday, where after drinking all the pints, we can head back to the motel and have the naked hot tub, hopefully Jenna shows up.

HOS is ready to show some of the valley boys the "Scorpian"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here’s how I rate this one from a far…

First of all, Zenga. Any buddy or Tomassi is surely a lightweight drinker, but a big league talker. Don’t let the kid fool you…this isn’t a meatball eating contest. Remember: at the end of the day, he’s Italian. You want a sure bet? Fifty on Zenga yacking at the first scent of piss warm brew. 176.46 : 1 odds.

I’ve heard some stories about HOS that always go around drinking. I’m guessing he’s learned a thing or two about bladder control (something about a mad dash to an airport in Quebec???) and pushing the limits. He’s a vet, but along with that, quite possibly a suffering alchoholic. We don’t need to worry about this lads bladder…it’s the liver that worries me. Hos turns yellow before pint #3. As long as this isn’t a soap-dish filling contest, be careful of this bet. 5:1.

Millsy…don’t know him from Adam, but a big lad. Hollow leg or not, he looks like a man that drinks 8 along with his cornflakes in the morning.

Millsy’s the man- 2:1 odds.

Conclusion: put some cash on Zenga, but cover your bet with Millsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts