Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP in Penticton Tourney

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a goalie

OH benevolent and baritone Jinky:

I would like to join the TTP squad in Penticton if you'll have me. I do not play goal. I do not score goals. My position can be best described as orange and cylindrical, narrowing to a rather dull point.

Do you need any players fitting that description?

max

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Max

Orange, cylindrical and narrowing to a rather dull point...Jinky would never let a Loma play for his team of allstars. C'mon man, you should know that by now.

Can I play, Jinks.
:)

Gaffawhowillhappilynotplayingoal.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Max and Gaffa are now in.

everything is coming together perfectly....

Excellent....

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now all you need is an exhibition game to better prepare yourselves for the big tourney....or at least a chug-a-lug contest with....

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bailing.

Hmmm...

My wife just informed me that, since she was graduating from medical school on the Saturday (finally:) ), I should be in Vancouver for the May long weekend and not in Penticton.

Sensing my disappointment, however, she did say that she might let me head up on Sunday.

Jinky, is this a test?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must communicate......

I should be in Vancouver for the May long weekend and not in Penticton.

I can't believe you have actually discussed what will be happening in the month of May, and it is only February. I plan on bringing this tourney up in say, the start of May. It should be enough time to sort things out.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marriage Counselor or is it Councilor

Originally posted by kurgan
Hmmm...

Sensing my disappointment, however, she did say that she might let me head up on Sunday.

Jinky, is this a test?

Kurgs, coming from my point of view, don't listen to anyone here:eek: I'll have a chat with J tonight at express the importance of your contribution to the crew in Penticton.;)

Hell, if you pay me some cashola, I will attend the Graduation myself, and wear a fluffy hat like the Kurgs in your avatar!:cool: Will that work for you?:confused:

+SCisjusttryingtohelp - she should be happy that you even trekked out to Coquitlam at some god awful hour to watch her play (just do that for a few more sundays and she'll be fine!:)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my wife just said......

"What?!! Another tournament!!!!"

What the hell - no plans yet for the May long weekend... and I don't need a liver anyway. We'll be in Squamish and Frootloops for the old farts' segments of both tourneys - need an opportunity to do some ref-slagging in between.

I promise not to play in goal.....:D

Stew:cool:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

Jags and myself have thrown our hat in. Some may argue the point but I can play out. We can fight over what team vehicle we drive up in. Jags wants to take the Skoda; but I think we can all fit in the Tracker (my GEO SUV) and listen to Neil Diamonds greatest hits all the way there.

Captain, Mmmmm think of all those tanned cougars with skin like a distressed leather jacket, I'll bring the mink oil.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dickens_cider,

I'm sorry to hear that economic conditions have forced the two of you to share a hat.

I am presently waiting for TheRob to provide me with a contact for the tourney.

I must remind everyone that this is a very popular tournament and may be hard to get in.
If there is no spot availiable, I think that the best situation we could hope for would be for some entry, struggling for numbers, to "donate" their spot to us. God bless them.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tourney spot

Jinky don't let the lads down!!! we all know how popular Penticton is, so get on it you daft tim!!!;) too bad I'm in Vegas, sing a few wee tunes from the Bzzr Garden for me!!!:cool:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just got off the phone with the Penticton Tourney organizer and basically, if we want to enter a team, we will have to hope that 4 teams drop out or don't RSVP him in time.

Is there still a Kelowna tourney that weekend?

Squamish anyone ?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm out anyway!

Surrey has signed up for Kelowna. Perhaps looking for extra bodies. Anyone know a goalie? :rolleyes:

Jinky - Try the Kelowna tourney. I know they were hurting for teams in the "open" division last year.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BIG BUCKS are in Kelowna

Let's get the team signed up for the same div. as Slurry, then we know we have a shot at beating someone.

HOSwantsashotatknvbinthesun

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts