Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Holiday Dinner 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to do all TTPers a favour. This should prove that I am really a good guy and not the Nazi Moderator you all think I am.

I'll sit with Dude.:(

Also, I will be bringing a box and take donations for the food bank if it is Ok with Lion and Regs. So please bring some cash or non-parishable food items with you. Let's try to help the less fortunate out a little bit over the holidays.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Let's try to help the less fortunate out a little bit over the holidays.

You knew this would happen - Didn't you? ;)

In that, I will bring:

1.) A face for Coach
2.) A personality for Stepchild.

Just people helping people,

RF

:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tis the season

I don't want to spoil the surprise RF, but we've all pitched in for a little something for you too... We're all a little concerned about all the amount of kids lining up outside your house lately and them wanting to sit on your lap, so we're having Dr. Atkins fly on for a little one on one. Really it's for the kids more than you. We can't have the poor buggers thinking Santa wears a plaid dress, especially wilth all these windy nights we've been having.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the harm, unless you're worried about RF eating all the babies?

Oh...wait a second...

:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get...ihn...ma...belly........

Regs:

Just to clarify:

When you said "RF: Sausage or chicken, penne or fettuccini?" and I said "Yes please", that was a joke eh?

I mean on your part though. :D

Big mistake Lion,

FatBastardforever

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait knvb is going to be at the dinner? But how is that possible? I didn't know he was real. I always thought he was a computer system like HAL or something. You mean they make people like that? WOW:cool:

...rhider hopes buhner and some boys from chiliwack show to the dinner...

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to do all TTPers a favour. This should prove that I am really a good guy and not the Nazi Moderator you all think I am.

Yeah thanks .... I had to sit next to him ....You owe me TheRobb
And

Dude,
Your head hurts ..... I can still hear your haunting voice. Tylenol. Did you have to sleep in the wet spot?

Glasgow Ghirl

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Ledge innocent

OK, so it was somewhat of an obstacle for the likes of Drunk ass Gay Cloverdale folk... (not that there's anything wrong with that?)Seriously though, KNVB could never huck off that table top (let alone the ledge) if his life depended upon it!!!:rolleyes:

The after party rocked, (when Yoda, TheRob and their respective Mrs' left) unfortunately due to legal restrictions and the security of La Rocca Restuarante's family members I cannot go into details of how long it went for or what type activities took place in the "smoke shop"...:eek: ;)
Lets just say it was a bit of a barn burner... Da Musak was turned up a few notches (after Notty bailed of course) the bar tender brought in some "friends" and LION locked the doors!!! Good times indeed...
Merry Xmas to all and hopefully Dude passed out quick enough to not realise he was sleeping in the "wet spot"...:)

Guinness

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot about the $700.00 worth of bets Dude made me, $600.00 of which all I have to do is show up to collect. With deal making skills like that it's a good thing you're a double income home. Another bottle of red over here please.

The table "huck" on the skate board in which Dude will buy me, is easy. I've done it a million times, it's the two feet of dirt I have to jump off that worries me. Thanks for letting me know about the landing portion after I made the bet, Notty. :rolleyes:

~Evil Kenevil

PS. After meeting Dude's wife and chatting with her I'm now more convinced than ever she was part of some elaborate kidnapping and marriage scam Dude pulled off.

It boggles the mind...

Thanks to Jordie and Nigel for being the host with the most. Glasgow Girl said the The Italian sausage was tremendous. Why did she have to go to the back to eat it though? I will definitely head back to La Rocca when the company is a bit better. Sandwiched in between Stepchild and the square head TheSniffles and facing Dude wasn't the ideal dinner eating situation. It just goes to show it pays to be on time. Other than that every thing was very good.

Oh see ya Coach are you leaving now? Merry Christmas to you too. :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVBeen on a skate???

Nice try Dutchie... You have trouble completing a bicycle kick with no one around you... How the hell do expect to land a huck from the ledge??? Do you remember the size of that fricken ledge??? It was bloody HUGE... (just ask Dude-wheremywetspot):rolleyes: ;)

However, I must admit the hot brown bird sitting across from me was Fan-tas-tic... Nuggets the Captain would have been proud of!!!:eek: :D

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm?

Guinness,

So let me get this right, you waited til most of us left to be alone with Lion so you could set the music and mood right and couldn't wait to lock the doors ????... so did you sleep in the wet spot then? Do you let him call you HUN?

KNVB,

I told you I couldn't order the saugage , but sometimes the saugsage finds me...but it certainly wasn't "in the back" Good friends good times big boy!!! I believe the wording was Size for size ?????

Thanks Regs ... I had some good laughs, even if I had to sit next to Dude.

Glasgow Ghirl

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carnage footage

That's right, I forgot. The table is 3.5' high. All we need is a spot, and a skateboard. I figure $20.00 is worth it to watch that carnage. As for the ride, you'll be on my turf. That 2' drop will be the least of your worries.

All in all, for $40.00, great investment. Notty- bring the digital!:eek:

The wife and I are a mail order success story.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

so you're saying the hot chocolate was your wife??? I call bullshavick!!!:eek: ;) I though you ordered her off Lion's menu???

Tim Horton Ghirl,
So let me get this right, you waited til most of us left so Lion could set the music and mood right and lock the doors ????...

YES!!! You geeks were cramping my style...:cool:

HottcrossHun, Guinness

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. Dude, who's office is right beside mine and is reading over my shoulder, appreciates your comments.

I must say though, the most beautifull woman of the evening was Mrs. TheRob. She had an especially nice glow about her...

Good stuff sniffles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts