Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Golf Classic 2004 Post-Tourney Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Golf Classic 2005

I wonder if shorting the beer and having no hotdogs and beer girl was there was of keeping a bunch of hooligans (the stag of course), in line and not having to too hammered. Or just their way of getting you to go somewhere else?

Haven't played it before but how about Surrey golf course, or Guildford. Don't think either of those courses would be too challenging for people.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We could also provide the carpooling van program... Or I'll have a few of my bitches role in sober... ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off thank you Robbie and Regs!
Please go some place else next year, the service and pace was shocking.
Yoda has a great Idea in going to Surrey. It is twice the course and 5 minutes from good old Kelly O's?
The fees will be almost bang on, and the course can be very forgiving for the average golfer.

Anyways it was great to meet alot of new characters including Daportivo and the world famous S C!

Cheers Regs, the beautiful kit came out fantastic!

Team Sexy will be back and better than ever baby. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TTP Golf Classic 2005

Yoda said:
I wonder if shorting the beer and having no hotdogs and beer girl was there was of keeping a bunch of hooligans (the stag of course), in line and not having to too hammered. Or just their way of getting you to go somewhere else?

Haven't played it before but how about Surrey golf course, or Guildford. Don't think either of those courses would be too challenging for people.

Cheers, Jack Nicklaus. As long as it is not too challenging for the rest of us plonkers, we would love to play there. Are you fcuking kidding? :mad:

Anyway, Surrey is a nice layout, so we might want to think abusing their course next year. I think our welcome has worn out at Newlands. God bless the lady in the blue dress.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember on thing Captain my Captain!

You Plonkers tied us for the top score, so that makes you co- champions! :mad:

Still can't believe that we tied Motley Crew for the championship.

Good grief will this week ever end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually coach, WE WON because team DCS only had 1 boggy and it was on the shoc-king first hole too. I blame the dodgy organizers who tried to throw us off by making us watch the 36 of shittiest tee shots before we went. Well 35, McCaws was a ripper. If proper golf rules were inforced there would have been a lot of Mickey Gilley running wild and free that day.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Remember on thing Captain my Captain!

You Plonkers tied us for the top score, so that makes you co- champions! :mad:

Still can't believe that we tied Motley Crew for the championship.

Good grief will this week ever end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we were champions. We deserved it after a fantastic comeback. You were more concerned about winning the best dressed team that your golf game took second fiddle. Only if you guys were wearing PANTS. You begged and pleaded with me at KOBs for you guys to win the best dressed and we would get the championship we deserved. BTW, RF, when are we getting our gift certificates for winning? What gives?

Capants Shamrock

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There were only 24 before you and the course wasn't boggy at all. What are you on about?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you see Whirlwind tee off? Right then. It was 36 of the worst. Thanks. Putz! And we hacked our way around one so bad we turned it into a bog, again thank for your contribution. I still don’t even see why they won best dressed, wearing a skirt is just another Saturday night for Silver Fox and Coach.

Captain, I sent RF the DCS ethic committee’s office address for mailing. Be patient they still use horse and cart out in Surrey, but that's only because someone keeps stealing the mail truck. Can't hot wire a horse you know... Well, TheRob can, but I don't want to think about that.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mate my tee off may have been bad??

But all that fcuckin Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Shittt

What was the final tally 21??

Leaves something to be desired. :D

SHOCKING SHOCKING :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Anyways it was great to meet alot of new characters including Daportivo and the world famous S C!
I've never been put in the same category as Dap... I hope this doesn't mean that we are two peas in a pod :eek: ;)

As for the 'dance deny' Coach, I'm still not quite sure what you were on about... Next time I'll need to get closer to you with my mirrored flip flops ;) ...

+yourprivatedancerSC :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong thread but could someone please find the link of that referee video. It's the one where the guy is doing ballet etc....... I need to find it a.s.a.p.........Cheers.

Captain

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, wrong thread, but how about the video of Capt. err, I mean Maridona juggling to the song "Life is Life" before a game, I heard that it is great footage.

Many Thanks HOS

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not start a thread asking for that stuff instead of posting off topic?

The Thread Nazi strikes again. :mad:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As promised, more photos have been added. I seriously think we need to dedicate a Gallery to the Captain himself... :rolleyes: click here

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My mistake, we'll have to do one for the 'Informa' before we get to yours :p

+nexttimewatchwhatyousaywhiledrinking ;)

SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts