Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Four & Out 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to get this thing going:

TTPs Four & Out 2007 NFL Football Pool

Almost changed it up this year by throwing in an extra weekly dog fight fixture but decided that would be wrong. So lets start by finding out who is in this year based on the same format as last year.

Rules remain the same from years past and as before TTP staff WILL NOT be tracking down people for their picks if they are late... it is everyone's responsibility to get their picks in on time. For those that don’t know, Regs will post a link to the Four & Out pick sheet each week, usually by Wednesday, where you enter your name, pick your teams, post a MNF total score and that’s it.

$75 entry fee

$2.50 a week goes to the weekly pay pot
$22 goes to the overall season pot
$10.00 goes to the progressive pot (13 correct and over.)

The rest goes to a little children's fund, haven't picked the name yet :D

The progressive pot is given to the person who correctly picks 13 games (or more) in a week. If 15 is the highest, then 15 will win. MNF score settles ties as always (if still tied, the person who got their entry fee in first will win the pot, no exceptions - my money is now in, better not tie me :D). There are 17 weeks, 10 of which have 16 games. Weeks 3,4,5,8,9 have 14 games and Week 6 and 7 have only 13, so the opportunity to get a nice little bonus is there. All remaining progressive money at the end of the season goes to the overall winner.

People already in:

Regs
Bronco
BJB
KNVB
Gurps
BlazeArmy
Zaurrini
TS
One Dart

This list will be updated as we get more confirmations.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB is in..... :D

I was going to remind you about the progressive pot that it would go to only one person with the highest total or tiebreaker. Not split it up like previous year that one time.... :p

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army is in.

I have a gambling addiction and i would like to thank the TTP staff for making it possible for me to feed my addiction in yet another forum.

Cheers.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When does my TTP subscription expire???

I guess I'll just take cash this year....

I am IN!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really sorry guys - I left it late but the reality is that there just isn't enough people to make it worthwhile... spend the money on beer or diapers :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate you all!!! What will i do without this pool.... I guess i can take care of my other 8 pools i'm in.... :mad:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or concentrate on which soccer moms you'll be picketing this weekend!!! PIGS!!!!!

:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts