Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Event. Canada vs Brazil @ Qwest May 31st

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff Lion - that puts the KNVB Bang Bus up to 20 passengers, this thing has life!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny, please keep me in the loop on the bus situation. I am in for 7-8 as of right now with the Dynamo guys, if your bus taps out, The Suburbanators Suburban seats 8.

Where we at?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am flying to Edmonton for work today tomorrow and Wednesday.

I will make sure we have the 47 committed by wednesday and to pay before Friday or it will be a no go.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright Guys,

I need to collect all moneys by Friday. I want to purchase our block of Tickets by then...To ensure that if this thing falls through I can still get my hot little hands on tix from myself.

I will be returning from work travel Wednesday Afternoon, and will be available to collect Money Thursday evening between 7 and 10 pm at Esquires Coffee Shop in Surrey/Fleetwood (North East corner of 160th & Fraser Highway) In the same complex as Mac's, Yoko Sushi, Clancy's meats, and B&W Insurance. I will be on the back patio of the coffee shop.
PM Me to figure out an alternative way to hook up with me if that doesn't work for you. As much as I want this to go ahead, I am not going to travel all over hells half acre to collect money and chase people.

Sorry to you guys from the North Side of the River, but that is where I'm going to be.

So far nobody has PM'ed me with any offer to pay, Like I said, I am keeping track of all of this on a spreadsheet, so even if this does fall through you will all get your money back or your cheque ripped up.

21 spots remain, which puts me in a mood to source my personal tickets elsewhere, but I said I'd give it some time, so I will.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Event Cancelled.

With 21 spots still remaining and tomorrow being "pay up day" I will have to close up shop on this...

In the meantime, If any of you guys want to secure your own personal tickets please call the guy I was dealing with. He was good to us in that he blocked out 2 rows of 15 and a row of 17 for us in the lower level behind the goal for $48.00 a tick. he deserves the biz after I pull the rug out from under his feet.

Kevin Tiemann
Seattle Seahawks/Sounders FC
Season Ticket Account Rep

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN,

Let me be the first to say thank you for the work you did in trying to make it a go, it is much appreciated!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts