Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Closet - Part 4 - The Doctor is in the HOUSE

Who will be Banished to the TTP Closet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

iandmcintyre

What's your problem, Dude? Is your old lady not giving you any?

I get lots of attention from my woman!

Anyway, I'm a soccer player, not a hockey player. Just because I don't watch hockey for the fights doesn't give you the right to call me gay.

Ian

Dude said:
Are you gay, iandmcintyre? It's OK if you are...we won't bug you about it.

~Judge.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
iandmcintyre said:
Just because I don't watch hockey for the fights doesn't give you the right to call me gay.

Re-read dude's post iandmcintyre, he didn't call you gay.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TTP Closet - Part 4 - The Doctor is in the garden........

I don't think you're an uphill gardener, iandmcintyre.

Just misunderstood.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meanwhile, back on topic:

1. Dr. Smarmy: could also call him Dr. Obvious; his stuff is an absolute yawn. No idea why people would watch this twaddle except that it gives them the feeling of being superior to the other rednecks in the trailer park. Where do the guests come from? In the 10 minutes that I've been forced to watch at a neighbour's house while waiting for her husband to find a tool he'd borrowed from me, I'd guess that these are the wonderful Great Unwashed of America who couldn't make it to the Jerry Springer tryouts.

2. Really BAD drivers: there should be a special place in the TTP closet for those wonderful clueless folks from Lichmond. Heard a story yesterday about a 43 year-old woman with a learner's permit there who tagged a pedestrian on the sidewalk:(. Really, people. Use your freakin' turn signals before you turn!!!!!!

3. Trucker Sheik: meshbacks really bite. So do most baseball hats, even on baseball players:rolleyes:. Very few people look better in one (except TB). Banish 'em (and the fashion disasters who wear them)!

4. Unreality TeeVee: 2 minutes of the first episode of Survivor was too much drek for me. This is without doubt the most appalling trend on 'Merkin TV after war "Coverage." Cram it as far back into the closet as it will go. No time for the pseudo-Machiavellian machinations of Merkin pipe-dreams that go into the writing of this shite. I can watch better twistings and back-stabbing at work....

5. Trap hockey: little undecided about this, so gave it half a vote. Agreed in principle; the trap does not make the game exciting to watch. However, changing the rules to fix it doesn't work either. Just enforce the existing ones.... Shame on iand for not watching hockey, as well. Not enough fights....:rolleyes:

piece,

stew:cool:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I would love to pass the torch, conch, dildo, or what ever you want to call it today. I am waiting for a couple more votes, so we can send Dr. Phil into the TTP Closet along with Bad Drivers and Trap Hockey, don't really care if Trucker Chic or Reality T.V. makes it, but Dr. Phil has to go. Need 8 votes to make it in the Closet.

hos

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Well I would love to pass the torch, conch, dildo, or what ever you want to call it today. I am waiting for a couple more votes......Need 8 votes to make it in the Closet.

hos
Be a bigger vote whore. Blatantly against all conceptions of sportsmanship, fair-play, and honour, you're pandering for more votes in an effort to assuage your massive ego. I won't stand for it, I simply won't.

Now I'm sat down it's still continuing to rankle me.

So, choose who gets the TTP torch otherwise all your votes will be expunged and I'll lock you in the TTP cupboard (it's next to the closet but I've still got the key for the cupboard).

Sort it.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC, Lets see what ya got, baby.

Fastshow said:
Be a bigger vote whore.

Never been called a vote whore, but there is allways a first time for everything. Oh, well Dr. Phil won't go into the TTP closet, Oprah will eat him soon anyway.

As for the passing of the torch, I would like to get some female perspective into this whole thing, so I am going to go with SC, the conch is yours, have fun.

I don't like having the conch, it crashed my computer, so I am posting from my sisters house :mad:

hos

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SC, Lets see what ya got, baby.

Hands of Stone said:
As for the passing of the torch, I would like to get some female perspective into this whole thing, so I am going to go with SC, the conch is yours, have fun.

hos

SC? SC? SC?

Take your time on this, there was no momentum anyway, not to worry.............

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright, I WAS trying to avoid it, but I guess I have no choice in the matter...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty, it looks like things are gonna have to wait until my cheque arrives at the Webmaster's head office. No credit carding for me.

Boy do I like this being debt free no credit card policy I'm recently following. Cheers to 'offline payments' Regs!

It's almost in the mail, as soon as I sober up and walk down to the postoffice.
+SC

No need to thank me for the TTP Premium Membership plug in the above 'offline' statement! ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0