Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: Avalanche at Canucks

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone was a big bettor up there. With the Blues/Preds score like Regs says, should be a great game with both teams needing to pull away from Nashville.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone was a big bettor up there. With the Blues/Preds score like Regs says, should be a great game with both teams needing to pull away from Nashville.

The score is 3-3 how is that good?

If Edmonton wins tonight they are also tie with the Canucks

Although I am smiling as Sens lost again tonight:D

Leafs beat them Thursday and they could be out of the playoffs!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW.

For the life of me, I cannot imagine what ANYONE sees in Bieksa or however you spell his fcuking name.

He is fcuking brutal.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW.

For the life of me, I cannot imagine what ANYONE sees in Bieksa or however you spell his fcuking name.

He is fcuking brutal.

Regs I said it from last year about Bieksa. He gets caught out too much and alot of times he had a simple pass but always tried to force the issue.

Good thing I got free tix tonight. Funny what you see developing at a game rather than watching. Also funny listening to some of the fans and how little they know...well that is a little harsh at least most of them can't stand Bieksa now or I guess they finally realized he was overhyped last year. Hey if they make the playoffs can I have your tix at face value? I still think they can get in but if they put in another effort like tonight they are done Thursday. Anyone know what happened to Pyatt. I didn't see him return after he took the hit.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts