Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Event: 2009 Masters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a Tiger fan but I just don't see it happening this quickly.

His win 2 weeks ago had more to do with the 3rd round leader making a meal of it than his play (though he is a machine with the putter)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The odds were too attractive to lay down some virtual bucks on El Tigre.

His win two weeks ago was just as much about his keeping pace with the guy that balls it up and Tigers putting is second to none, probably ever.

As much as I hate him for the way he carries himself and cheer against him most of the time...for the Masters: Go Tiger!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that I look at it, I guess I could have put this in the Golf tread as opposed to here.

PS, Bro lit it up at Cimarron on Tuesday.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The odds were too attractive to lay down some virtual bucks on El Tigre.

His win two weeks ago was just as much about his keeping pace with the guy that balls it up and Tigers putting is second to none, probably ever.

As much as I hate him for the way he carries himself and cheer against him most of the time...for the Masters: Go Tiger!

The way he carries himself? What does he do thats so wrong.....Razor commericals:confused:

Or is it the way he seems to over come the odds week after week to pull out a win:confused:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way he carries himself? What does he do thats so wrong.....Razor commericals:confused:

Or is it the way he seems to over come the odds week after week to pull out a win:confused:

No, In No Particular Order:
-Swearing during missed or bad shots
-Whining about stuff not in his control (people talking in his back swing whatever)
-Throwing clubs
-Other random temper tantrums
I cannot believe he hasn't been sanctioned by the PGA, it is weird that at a tourney like the masters he somewhat behaves himself, yet at run-of-the-mill normal PGA tour events he acts like a baby most of time when things aren't going his way.

And I know for a fact that I am not the only one that has these perceptions.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, In No Particular Order:
-Swearing during missed or bad shots
-Whining about stuff not in his control (people talking in his back swing whatever)
-Throwing clubs
-Other random temper tantrums
I cannot believe he hasn't been sanctioned by the PGA, it is weird that at a tourney like the masters he somewhat behaves himself, yet at run-of-the-mill normal PGA tour events he acts like a baby most of time when things aren't going his way.

And I know for a fact that I am not the only one that has these perceptions.

Swearing- everyone does it in every sport
Throwing clubs, punting a soccer ball, breaking your stick all done

Why would the PGA punish the only reason they are making huge coin?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I am saying is it is poor form, the other sports aren't sports of etiquette and so on.

I wonder how the group coming behind tiger likes it when he throws his putter grip into the ground?

I wonder how the parents like their kids hearing Tiger drop and Eff Bomb?

As far as other sports, punting a ball will get you in hot water with the officials, breaking your stick in hockey is just plain retarded as they cost astronomically now, I could go on and on, but won't. Tiget gets TTP'ed at length on shows like ROme etc for a reason, people respect him, but I don't think he is liked or loved by many

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0