Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(TTP Bookie) Euro 2008 QF#4: Italy vs Spain

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for getting this up Sir M - long day yesterday with little time to do it myself!

This game should be another cracker!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlite of this match had to be the Spanish fan in the crowd at the 12th minute mark of ET giving the Italian fans the old "grab the package" move :D

Spain vs Russia. Can't wait!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of us (those that were not in The Cave) watched this one at a local establishment called The Hurricane Grille here in NV. The Hurricane Grille has an item on the menu called the Buffalo Chicken Wrap. It is advertised as chicken and romaine lettuce in a wrap with Buffalo wings hot sauce. It came and it was drier than SCDMTCBlonde after a girls weekend in Phoenix. So Sir M asked for a little side of hot sauce, the first one came in a little plastic container the size of a thimble. So I ordered two. The bill comes: $2 extra for each ($4 total) little plastic thing half full flippin' hot sauce (the wrap cost $6.75).

The crotch grab was the highlight I thought. I also thought Toni was useless in this tournament.

Russia/Spain should be a cracker. Won't be watchin' that one at The Hurricane Grille I don't think.

Sir M.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha!

Forgot to comment on Luca Blackhole Toni (nice UFC name - that's about the only good thing with this guy), he definitely was useless.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The frickin' Shitalians didn't deserve to make it out of their group - got extremely lucky the Romanians shite the bed with a shite PK.

Good riddance - I can't stand their defensive style.

Germany vs Turkey = snooooooozer

Russia vs Spain = the real finale

4ST OUT!!!!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phew. Thank heavens for that. Cesc Fabregas scored the winning penalty as Spain knocked out a Italy team which had spent the previous two hours playing for penalties. Spain weren't great but at least they made an attempt to win the game. The Italians, on the other hand, were absolutely woeful. Fair comment?

From football365.com

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention, Kevin Garnett was at the Hurricane Grille this aft. I am serious...ask JAGS.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGS,

Was Kevin Garnett at the Hurricane Grille this afternoon?

Did he ask for extra hot sauce?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcbytca falls asleep before games too.:D

I actually thought this was a fairly good game (just because Dick Howard said it was disappointing). Italian coaches need to change their soccer strategy a bit - relying on a single striker to try to provide you with offence just doesn't work - especially given Toni's lack of finish. Yes, having a big frontrunner forces your defence to key on him, but but if there is nobody else to play off the guy, defending is a helluva lot easier.

Spanish passing was impressive. A lot of pinpoint balls right to feet between a maze of defenders. Really looking forward to watching them play Russia again.

Too bad for Buffon. Kind of tough for a keeper who will stand on his head for his teammates when the teammates can't find the other team's net even with a road map and directions.

Looking forward to a nice quiet night across the street...

Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts