Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 QF#2: Croatia vs Turkey

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This should be another cracking match... actually they all are pretty much from here on in...

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon Wolf I am hoping for another Euro 1996 Germany Croatia this time with a different result.

Croatia baby....Idemo dalje.

Nothing personal. Just want an upset and we would be a shoe in for making the final. I would like another crack at you though. We were not up to par at that match. If the squad shows up like it did for tonight and against Poland we will win the match.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italian Officials
Turkey win on questionable PK

That being said....zzzGermans get their revenge from '06 and knock the Azzurri out with more offside calls/non calls.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini are you coming to the two games next week. I am missing the banana peppers.

MAX

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia-2 Turks-0

Modric & Rakitic to dominate the mid leading us to victory.

ZDS

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia-2 Turks-0

Modric & Rakitic to dominate the mid leading us to victory.

ZDS

Wow Max first post in what 5 years. Good to see you are still lurking about. Now if we could only get CDK back in the loop.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just starting the second half, still bagels...

I am at work, and can't watch it due to web filters, who has looked better so far?

The stats say Turkey has had more possesion, but I've read that the Croats have hit a bar and have looked more dangerous, is that accurate?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just starting the second half, still bagels...

I am at work, and can't watch it due to web filters, who has looked better so far?

The stats say Turkey has had more possesion, but I've read that the Croats have hit a bar and have looked more dangerous, is that accurate?

From the 30 minutes I saw Croatia was the better side for sure.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the sounds of the commentator typing th updates into the Beeb live thingy it looks like germany is going to piss all over whoever they play if they continue their form from yesterday into the Semi...
2118: I'm throwing down the gauntlet to Slaven Bilic - what have you got mate? 0-0 against a poor, unambitious Turkey team in the quarters of a major tournament - let's see it.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the 30 minutes I saw Croatia was the better side for sure.

75th min of the game and Cro is taking the 4th corner - now 5.

Yes, Croatia hit the cross bar from yards out and the ball came off the bar and the header went far over the bar.

Not much excitement othe than a rocket of a Turkish shot just past the post.

Germany cheering for the Turks as 3 of them on the pitch now won't be available for the next game.

This game now lacks any passion of the sort I expected to continue from the first half and the start.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not much in saying that...Croatia hasn't shown any of the flash and skill that was on display in the first 3 games.this is a terrible game to watch, minus a few odd chances it has been very dull.

Agreed. These teams are worse than Portugal so far other than the start.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts