Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 Game 19: Holland vs Romania

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't see them rolling over. Losing is never good, though you never want to give Italy or France a second go. That said, it would make Spain sweat as they have had no luck against either of them. At the end of the day, you want to win all of your games and you want the best teams in the final eight, final four and so on. Players coming in will perform well. If they are starting Robben and Van Persie to rest Wesley and Rafael, that's not exactly a downgrade. Nor is Huntalaar in place of RVN. I'd like to see them rest Van der Sar as well. Don't need him getting hurt. Injuries are the only concern in this game. 1-1 or 2-1 for my dutch boys.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bigun, what do you know about futbol? :D ;) HOw are things, big man?

Give big JVOH a run........he'll bang a few of the Romanians around. :)

Go Holland. I'm actually supporting them for this tournament.........:)

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know enough to get by. Just enough to pick the Dutch to get out of their group, of course I had no idea the fashion it would take. Then again...I pick them every time... and am left shattered.

Other than that, things are going well. I've had some quick career changes recently leaving me with just enough time to lurk the forums, catch a game here and there and drag Regs out for pints on my forrays to the big city.

Hup Holland!!

Reynold

May 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see a first-team of Romania beat a B-Holland squad. I didn't see how Holland could dominate France and Italy as well though.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Romania also had 1 draw and 1 win vs Holland in qualifying so I wouldn't write them off just yet. Plus I see the French and Italians drawing.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy and France are both -3 with 1 point.
Romania is even with 2 points.

So what happens if Romania get beat by 3 and Italy and France tie. All three teams are on 2 points and -3 on goals. No PK's can decide that, is it a coin toss?

Thinking that Romania will get the win today, but you never know.

hos

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I made the bet on the Dutch, then did the research - these guys don't need to win so will rest half their squad and lose or draw. Oh well, it ain't money.

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So they played to win. The right thing to do, but will the Dutch regret giving Italy a lifeline?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0