Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 Game 14: Holland vs France

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is heartening to see so many kind comments about my beloved Oranje. They are the pioneers of total football and make the beautiful game beautiful.

I would like to see Italy pull through because anyone who is a true fan wants to see the best teams compete. Italy still is a very good side.

Seedorf harkens back to the bad old days of the conflict between the old guard and the up and comers. Good riddance.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seedorf could fit pretty well into the holding midfield role in the new 4-2-3-1 formation in my opinion. However I much prefer watching all the young guns playing with passion and creativity. Really it's like seeing all these young guns in the NHL it is just flat out fun to watch of course being dutch makes me a bit bias to the whole situation. It would be a shame to see this team go out early, I would love to see a spain/holland semifinal.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good idea. But don't frget about this guy for the Oranje over 35s:

Last edited by a moderator:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone who is a true fan wants to see the best teams compete

Oranje, I really want to see the best teams compete too, but what Italy have been able to put on the field so far has been pathetic. The only reason they're still involved in any discussion beyond the current round is because Mutu's penalty was too close to Buffon's toe and glove. Otherwise, arrivederci to the WC holders.

Trece

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje, I really want to see the best teams compete too, but what Italy have been able to put on the field so far has been pathetic. The only reason they're still involved in any discussion beyond the current round is because Mutu's penalty was too close to Buffon's toe and glove. Otherwise, arrivederci to the WC holders.

Trece

From the remaining teams in the group, Italy has the most potential. They have not shown their capabilties yet. Watch out if they wake up. There was not a lot to chose from between Holland and Italy in the first match. Holland executed, Italy did not. Other than that, play was quite even.

Lion, I don't want to hear about the offside. :p

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje you are SO Dutch. I did not realize it was possible to type with an accent.

All of a sudden, I like MVB as a coach. Go figure.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts