Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[TTP Bookie] Euro 2008 Game 13: Italy vs Romania

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's one for you Lion:

again from the beeb :p

Grosso tried the same thing late in the game....should have just kept going.

He was the difference for me in this game.

Up and down the line...
getting dangerous crosses in.

del Piero looks like he is afraid to pull a hammy when he runs.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know what the Italian fans chant? Can't make out the first part and then they go OLE OLE OLE.

Would have been terrible had Mutu scored on that shocker of a penalty. Not an Italian fan but that was a terrible call. Exciting game.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget to mention that Pirlo was utterly useless on dead ball situations today. I've never seen him put in so many atrocious crosses in one game ever.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the offside goal, I'm guessing the assistant was calling not Toni on the offside but the player who was about 2 yards away and in front of the keeper.......he was in an offside position. Toni wasn't but the other one must have been caught?

Bluecard

Mar 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy looked better but not as cohesive as it should be. It was a peno, don't know what Panucci was thinking. Toni's goal was onside but it was a tough call to make as players were going in opposite directions which made it hard on the Assistant referee (but he should have got it right). Just gotta beat France.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan Shamrock is correct. When Toni's goal was called back, there were at least 2 other Italian players in an offside position who could have been deemed to be "involved in the play."

The penalty given for Panucci doing the octopus was legit. When you drag a guy over backwards by trying to put him in a headlock, chances are you will get called for it.

Fabio Grosso was the best blue-shirted player on the field.

Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts