Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 Portugal v England

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be fine but I left the "draw" bit up as a bit of a piss-take. No where did I state anywhere that if the game went to PKs it would be considered a draw.

The result stands as far as TTP Bookie Events go :D

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Fair enough. As long as the English are out and my tokens are WAY up, I have NO problem whatsoever.......:)

Let's go Holland/Sweden/France.......:)

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a waste of a vacation day from work...

My england twats shite the bed once again.... damn poss was affraid of the ball yesterday, probably didnt want to hurt the face!

As soon as rooney went off the team stopped playing....Damit.

once again I LOST ANOTHER BET!

so everyone lost??....that opens the door to some good odds picking draws!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2887&item=3688276550&rd=1

Advertisement

Bidders offer millions for Beckham penalty miss ball from Euro 2004
14/07/2004 9:50:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MADRID (AP) - David Beckham's errant penalty kick in the shootout of the Euro 2004 quarter-final against Portugal was costly for England.

But the ball the soccer star blazed into the stands on June 24 is proving even costlier. It has attracted a bid of 10 million euros ($16.3 million Cdn) on an Internet auction site and promises to make a multimillionaire of the Spaniard who caught it in the stands.

Pablo Carral, who was sitting high in Lisbon's Luz stadium, soon realised he was in possession of more than a souvenir when he received an offer of 18,000 euros ($29,400 Cdn) from a British newspaper.

Corral, 25, then decided to test the water by offering the ball for sale on the Spanish site of Internet auctioneers eBay (www.es.ebay.com).

Starting at one euro ($1.63 Cdn), bids for the made-in-Thailand ball, which bears the date and venue of the game, have soared as high as Beckham's misjudged shot that led to England's elimination from the tournament.

"The incredible thing was that the ball reached our row because we were sitting a long way from the goal," Corral was quoted by sports daily As. "To leave the stadium, I was guarded by two friends whilst I hid it in my clothes."

Corral must wait until July 22 when the auction closes to claim his windfall. Ebay's conditions state that bids can only be withdrawn in exceptional circumstances.

Anybody going to make a bid?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0