Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 Holland v Germany

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
53 is a nice round number :rolleyes: .

If there are going to be bets on the TTP golf tourney, which there should, you can't forget the long drive. 40 golfers? 40 sets of odds. Good payout. There really is only one person who could make the odds.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both teams are shite this year. Holland are coming into the tournament losing their last two friendly matches and Germany lost to Hungary and Romania in the last couple of months.

Draw.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone loan me a few hundred tokens so I can bet on Holland? I'll pay them back right away as I am sure I will win a few with a couple of more solid bets on England.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just leant you 65 tokens minus the 2% tax. I expect it back plus another 10 by tomorrow night.

10% interest per day after that...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holland are coming into the tournament losing their last two friendly matches and Germany lost to Hungary and Romania in the last couple of months.

Yes, Holland's last result was spectacular losing to Ireland 1 - 0 at the Amsterdam Arena. :) Obviously, Ireland was missing all its' players in the qualifying games or they would be in Portugal stuffing everyone else. Simple really.....

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're talking about a team that "brings it" to the big tourneys and one that doesn't.

zzzzzGermans hands down.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
side bet?

Square head, care to place a 250 token wager on the match (minus applicable 2% surcharge of course?)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK said:
I just leant you 65 tokens minus the 2% tax. I expect it back plus another 10 by tomorrow night.

10% interest per day after that...

Thanks, but only 10% interest? I thought Croatians were a little harsher in their loan sharking but I will take it.

Now that I have bet on Holland they should implode spectacularly.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s looking like TTP is strong on the colour orange, and my last name being what it is, taking a stand for the Nazi’s is definitely not an easy step but both teams have shown weaknesses in latest friendly games. Which one will have a better day is the question! :confused: Chances are better for Germany :eek: . Even if Holland has more "stars" they have no team. They are not collective at all. Some of them, including the coach are just bad apples. Yes, Advocaat may have some achievements in his career, but he fails to secure a peaceful atmosphere in the team. Discipline of his team is not good and that could be decisive when playing EURO - no weak teams here! Germany is also struggling, but they play together they put enormous effort in their play and they never give up! Football is a collective sport, not 11 players competing with each other to see who will score. IMO this one just maybe too hard to call, if I had to say ~ Germany 2-1.

Then again what the hell do I know, I thought England would win. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germany end the half ahead after scoring through a Frings free-kick on the half-hour mark. Before the goal, Germany had been restricted to a series of half-chances from set-pieces which fell to central defender Wörns, but they eventually made that set-piece threat pay in decisive fashion. Despite dominating possession after the goal, the Netherlands almost equalised before the break but Van der Vaart's sharply-struck shot went just wide. The Dutch may need to change their tactics if they are to get anything out of the game. A fascinating second half awaits.
From the ticker... Some real genius going on in the live chat. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
64th min

Man, it reads like the Dutch are TTP, but can't score. What's it look like on TV?

Getting nervous now.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts