Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 Holland v Germany

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
phew....

81' Van Nistelrooij (Netherlands) scores! A fantastic equaliser from Van Nistelrooij. The chance comes about after Van Hooijdonk wins the ball back for Van der Meyde, who beat his man before crossing for the Manchester United FC forward. Van Nistelrooij hooks the ball from almost behind him at the near post and it fizzes past Kahn and into the bottom corner of the net.
Brilliant is right. Come on you oranje bastards!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This event is now settled.

Amazing finish by Ruud! Overmars made a huge impact when he came on for the second - did he replace Davids? I couldn't understand why Davids was taken out at the half...

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap, I thought it was guaranteed win day for the Oranje. Now I owe the Croatian mafia 65 tokens plus interest. Maybe KNVB can take the fall for me and have his legs broken. He doesn't do anything useful with them anyhow.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dutch did very well with their subs, but any bets that Kluivert is on a flight back to Holland right now? Can't be a happy lad, unless he's hurt and not saying... :confused:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So close to the upset:rolleyes: hey Ralph?

I didn't watch the game but the Match Centre on the Euro 2004 thread is awsome. Live audio. Updates. Starting lineups. Live chat. Pictures. Almost as good as watching it.

It "read" like a pretty entertaining match. Fcuk Van Nistolroi:mad: I'm going to kill him next time I see him.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
twas close but a point each was fair, van the man did nada all day and then comes up with that gem. germans would have had 4 if the ball didn't find their right back in the box all fcuking day... :mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Crap, I thought it was guaranteed win day for the Oranje. Now I owe the Croatian mafia 65 tokens plus interest. Maybe KNVB can take the fall for me and have his legs broken. He doesn't do anything useful with them anyhow.

You owe me 75 tokens...10% interest per day after that unless I decide to add more interest.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK said:
You owe me 75 tokens...10% interest per day after that unless I decide to add more interest.

Interestingly enough, I knew you were going to say that and I've already repaid your generosity in order to avoid the compound interest. Thanks, by the way.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0