Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 France v Greece

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's a chance for the English to get their frustrations out and bet everything on the Greeks.

That would be good for the house again :D

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cindarella has been seen at the Euros, she has a Hairy Back and likes to take it in the Bum. I would love to see the Greeks wild ride continue, but I don't think they can pull it off against the defending Chumps, so it is 5 Hundo on the Frogs.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Potentially a very profitable day for the Bookie bank account if Ballbaby;s defence stays status quos, but I fear the French may just have to many weapons. I’ll put down an even 1374 on the French win.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Cindarella has been seen at the Euros, she has a Hairy Back and likes to take it in the Bum. I would love to see the Greeks wild ride continue, but I don't think they can pull it off against the defending Chumps, so it is 5 Hundo on the Frogs.

hos
HOS, if I may disspell a couple of myths. The majority of Greeks are not that hairy, nor do they take it in the bum. They may give it in the bum but they do not take it. Surely you must remember our trip to England? :eek: :eek:

I voted my entire back account on the Greeks on pure sentiment, but I am not stupid. I plan on losing these tokens knowing deep down inside Regs will give me some more.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
HOS, if I may disspell a couple of myths. The majority of Greeks are not that hairy, nor do they take it in the bum.

Balls, I make this comment knowning that most Canadains play hockey, most English have bad teeth, most Swedish birds are HOT, and most Scotish people can drink like fishes. They are stereo-types, but they must come from some where, but that is a different Thread for Fasty or knvfasty to start.

I do remember being sore a few morning over in England, but I thought it was from the football and pints, did you sneak into my room?

Good luck Greece, you will need it.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
HOS said:
but that is a different Thread for Fasty or knvfasty to start.
There's my one chuckle a day quota filled and it's not even noon yet... Thanks HOS :D

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ho-ly CRAP! Well done Greece!

I'm having AW-FUL luck betting my tokens...Another 1374 down the toliet. Only 90.5 more post to make that hit up. Well done France.Cnuts.

BTW, Nice hit Balls with a 1957.5 apple.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Event is now settled.

Good for the house, bad for the personal winning streak :D

~Regs.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls,

First you write,

Ballbaby said:
HOS, if I may disspell a couple of myths. The majority of Greeks are not that hairy, nor do they take it in the bum. They may give it in the bum but they do not take it.

Then you write,

Ballbaby said:
knowing deep down inside Regs will give me some more.

Well, which is it? You know Regs will give you more deep down inside?

You have a funny way of celebrating a big win.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts