Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 France v England

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you, Zinedane Zitoken. Well done to Sven for subbing the two bulls in, one of whom fouled Makelele before the tying goal. And of course, let's congratulate Steve Gerrard for a great back pass. I think Heskey fouled Makelele, so overall a great day for Liverpool F.C. Owen was invisible(again), Gerrard with the game winning set-up, and Heskey with the foul leading to France's first goal. Tereposky should be proud of his squad.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Do you have any idea when the next 'token' match might be? If possible, I would like to take Denmark/Italy for a draw and Holland to hump the WWI. What do you think?

Mr. England, are you still alive?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Tokens are paid out...

Vive La France!

Thank-you very much Mr. Regs, avery good day indeed. Now what is the next game that we can bet on, I would love to put some money on Sweden or even some money against Italy. Good games all week long, I think I am starting to get a fever, cough cough, yes, very sick, must stay home.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Mr. England, are you still alive?

I am sure glad he is on that side of the pond, or there could be a drive by at the Capt's house tonight. How many pints does it take to make this pain go away, fasty?

hos :wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts