Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 France v England

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for HOS, Coach, & Captain... Put your hard earned TTP Tokens on the line!

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good, Regs.

I would like to put 200 tokens on France to beat England. Do I have 200 tokens? If it is a draw, do I lose my tokens? I"m not even worried about an English win because it is NOT going to happen. Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole, Neville(who knows or cares which one?), and John Terry trying to stop Treqeguet/Henry/Pires? Easiest 200 tokens I have ever earned. :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Captain,

Look at the top of this thread... you can bet as many tokens as you have on one of the 3 outcomes (it says cash but really it's your tokens... I need to change that wording...)

Vive La France!

~Regs.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I believe you have a few greater than 200 tokens in your bank ;) . As for my wager, I've also backed the FFF with a comparable measly 15 tokens. However, I don't believe the match will be as easy as the Captain predicts. My shout is a tight 2-1 final with Barthez ****ing up the 1 goal. Vive la France!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers, Regs. Done, done, and done. A measly 200 tokens on the line for a French win. Perhaps I should ask what the tokens might be worth before making such a 'wager'? Come on, Thierry.......ya beauty.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are all the 'brave' English supporters? Mr. England, how many tokens is your beloved team worth? Dapo? Crafty? Come on, lads, let's see your confidence. ;) :p :D

France 2 England 0

Captain = 400 more tokens........

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What can I say ~ Beck's has been in 90% of my dreams for the past 5 years, and I love the underdogs. Oh and just incase you were wondering Regs ~ it's lita, James prefers Pamela Anderson. :rolleyes:
Let's Go England.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Where are all the 'brave' English supporters? Mr. England, how many tokens is your beloved team worth? Dapo? Crafty? Come on, lads, let's see your confidence

I'll bet all 400 of my stash on England. Do you really think the lads are peeing themselves in fear of France? Ding ding. Back to reality. Wake-up call for Europe is at 11:30 am PDT.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
I'll bet all 400 of my stash on England. Do you really think the lads are peeing themselves in fear of France? Ding ding. Back to reality. Wake-up call for Europe is at 11:30 am PDT.

Yes, especially Ledley King who had the piss taken out of him this year, several times by Henry. The only one who will be peeing more will be Neville when he sees Zidane line up against him. Thanks for coming out. I hope the England full-backs will be wearing their Depends because I'm pretty sure they'll need them.

Pires vs. Cole.......Trezeguet vs. King......Henry vs. Campbell.....Zidane vs. Neville......Viera vs. Lampard.......Makelele vs. Gerrard......Liazarazu vs. Beckham.......Gallas vs. Scholes......Owen vs. Thuram..... Off the top of my head I can't remember the other match-ups but from what I see, the French match-up VERY well against England. For the record, I am marginally concerned about Barthez because he is a putz.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lita said:
What can I say ~ Beck's has been in 90% of my dreams for the past 5 years, and I love the underdogs. Oh and just incase you were wondering Regs ~ it's lita, James prefers Pamela Anderson. :rolleyes:
Let's Go England.

Firstly, how can I edit my own post is there a time limit. I realise I can't just say I want England to win soley because Beckham lights up my dreams. :rolleyes: Secondly, I don't really think that England has the talent to defeat France, but in the same breath I believe most under estimate them and I don't think it will be as one sided as everyone thinks.

Sol Campbell's confrontation with Arsenal team-mate Thierry Henry will be key. England's defender will know more than most about how to deal with Henry's threat, both with his running from deep and ability to outpace defenders. If Campbell can call on his inside knowledge with success, England's chances will soar :D .

Ashley Cole has already hinted he will not mind getting physical with fellow Gunner Robert Pires if he strays into his territory. Pires is a wandering star and England must watch his every move.

Also, England must watch the danger posed by Zidane's ghosting runs and killer passes. Beckham will know better than most and may even take it upon himself to track the great man when Gerrard and Frank Lampard are otherwise engaged.

This should be a great match up.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 fifty on France to win, it is too easy. Were is Fasty, don't see him putting any of his tokens or pounds or bucks on the line. Don't worry about Bartez, he is a good keeper and all he has to do is clean up a few England long balls once and a while, no danger.

Come on France
hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
;)
Sol Campbell's confrontation with Arsenal team-mate Thierry Henry will be key. England's defender will know more than most about how to deal with Henry's threat, both with his running from deep and ability to outpace defenders. If Campbell can call on his inside knowledge with success, England's chances will soar

Points well taken, Lita. You obviously know your football. However, I heard that Campbell won't even go near Henry in training in fear of being embarrassed by the best striker in the world. Again, that is just a rumour. ;)

Ashley Cole will get a yellow the first time Pires skins him and that will be Cole done until he gets his red. BTW, www.willhill.com offers 12/1 on Cole getting the first yellow. Neville is also a good price at 12/1. Gerrard is surprisingly 16/1 for the first yellow. I can see him being a little overzealous at the start of the match and pulling one of his Gascgoinesque challenges early to TRY and set the tone. Unfortunately, for him, Makelele will get up and laugh at him. Come on Les Bleus! I never thought I would say that.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eeeehhh, a draw Mr. England?

;)

Draw

Outcome information
Current odds 5/2 (2.50)
Number of bets placed 4
Total amount staked 397
Top bets on this Outcome
Bet placed by Amount staked Odds Amount won
Fastshow 202 5/2 (2.50) -
J_B 100 5/2 (2.50) -
sensei_hanson 75 5/2 (2.50) -
cside17 20 5/2 (2.50) -

Mr. England, where is the belief in your squad? Surely you have more stones than this fellow did? :D ;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As France stack up well against England so is the reverse true. You think Stevie G. is worried about Makalele? Its a bit early to be pinting Captain. Gerrard will roast that little French twat like a fcuking marshmallow. Lampard was Chelsea's best player and carried them to the semifinals of the Champions League. I'll take England midfield against France's anyday. And Les Bleus vaunted defence? What a fcuking joke. Thirty-five year old Desailly can't get a game for Chelsea yet he would be starting for France if he wasn't hurt. But he is, and Mikael Silvestre draws in. Oh fcuk, England better give up now, Silvestre is playing. Keep talking. The cokcier the French get, the longer the fall from grace.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a bit early to be pinting Captain.

Never.

For the record, I'm not French and I'm not cokcy. I'm a prognosticator, punter, and a purist of the football variety. I'm also a dickhead. Cheers and I'm off to have my fifth pint and third shot of BlackBush. God bless the Irish and hopefully the minging French today. ;)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to doubling my money. Let's hope the French don't have a Portugal-esque performance. Ah, the Blackbush, congratulations to the mini-Arnold for finally realizing his father's dreams to follow in the footsteps of Captain.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Never.

For the record, I'm not French and I'm not cokcy. I'm a prognosticator, punter, and a purist of the football variety. I'm also a dickhead. Cheers and I'm off to have my fifth pint and third shot of BlackBush. God bless the Irish and hopefully the minging French today. ;)
I don't know what it is, but every time you talk about pints and now Blackbush, I have the most urgent yen for a drink. Your literary prowess when discussing alcoholic beverages is top notch. You are blessed.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts