Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 Final Portugal v Greece

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before the tournament started, who could've predicted this final? Furthermore, who would've thunk that it would be such an intriguing match-up?

Can Portugal win it all at home? Can Greece pull off another "upset"? They are like the Tampa Bay Lightning and at some point you have to go with them.

That being said, I like Portugal :D

Bet away,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Before the tournament started, who could've predicted this final?

I think the odds for this final were 250-1 regs. They were very lucky to get by the Czechs, can they do it again. Well if they don't go down an early goal, they have a very good chance, should be a cracker, so I am going with the Portuguese with Ronaldo getting the winner, on another header.

Greece are more like the Flames in my mind, oh well, home team advantage.

hos

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont' know anymore..... :( just guessing....

First game of the euro championship will be the last game of the euro championship. Greece won the 1st game 2:1... therefor I dunno.... :confused:

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see how many tokens I've got so I can bet it all on Portugal.

2759 it is then :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2500 on the Chops is for Ballbaby and all the Greek refugees out there like him. God speed my hairy friends.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo and Figo will be the keys for Portugal, if they can get a lot of the ball play out wide, it will stretch the Greek defence and leave spaces for Maniche and Deco to lead into. Figo looked on the money against the Dutch and could cause lots of problems to left back Fissas. Seteridis and Ronaldo should be a very good duel as the Greek right-back has the pace to match the Portuguese trickstar. Karagounis suspension for Greece means that Giannakopoulos will most probably replace him, no loss there :rolleyes: . I favour Portugal to take this one as their form has improved steadily since the opener. They also have players who are willing to take on the opposition, which is the key to breaking the man-marking system that Greece play.

:wa: Let's do this Portugal, you brought me back early from vacation. :wa:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dump it all on Portugal and it's a win-win situation.

Go either team. (but hopefully Greece)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrates to Ballsie,

Greeks win Euro 2004
Ballsie has 5000 plus tokens
My God!
Ballsie is the KINGPIN of TTP

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to the greeks. Despite an excellent pregame analysis from the inciteful lita, the Greeks held true to the dark horse label and stole the show.

Player ratings from BBC sport. Deco to ground far too easily, naw.

Deco - 5: Constantly looking to probe and find gaps in the defence but far too sloppy with the ball. Went to ground far too easily and became more wasteful when Portugal needed him to shine.

Luis Figo - 6: Nowhere near the influence he was in the quarter-final. Could not break free of the shackles of Seitaridis on the left and forced to move inside. Was close to grabbing a late leveller but the skipper shot narrowly wide.

Nuno Maniche - 6: Always looking to get forward, he fired just wide with a well struck shot. But not the attacking threat as in previous games.

Wee Christiano was on his own out there today, but I think put in a stellar performance for his age. He will shine in 2006.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
God damn defense...

Well, congrats to Ballbaby and all the rest of the Greek bastards out there for this historic win... like greeks don't already think they're the best thing since sliced pita, now they have this to brag about. Anyhow, I'm kinda happy for them, cause they remind me of my own countrymen... really hairy and like to eat their meat on-a-stick.

early prediction: Kuwait to win the World Cup in 2006 :knvb:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quote during the match yesterday:

"Yes, I hear his teammates call him Hairy"

:D

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, seeing as how I put ALL my tokens on the Chops to ensure the Greek win and seeing as how you profited greatly for it I was wondering if you could hook a brother up with a few extra tokens? I mean you only have enough to change your name to KNVB=Cnut 15 times over again, where as I don't even have enough to take a TTP piss at the moment... and I hear you'll need them to do it soon too.

Doing the pee pee dance,

KNVB

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a disgraceful, lame and shameful cry for help. Have you no dignity, man? Ballbaby, it is I who guaranteed a Greek win by betting on the pork chops. Not only that but I need 20, 000 tokens to help feed my family, pay for surgery to treat a rare medical disorder and to fund a trip to Disneyland for my dying, invisible friend. Can you help a brother? Peace be with you my fellow TTPer.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts