Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: Euro 2004 Denmark v Italy

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
100 tokens on the draw, this one will be more entertaining than the Croats and Swiss, but with the same result, no goals.

Easy Peasy again. What is your take Coach, are you on with the Itals in this one?

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind Coach, HOS, he took England today. Unlucky. :)

I'm going with a small 200 token bet for the draw. This group will be the tightest and will come down to goal difference to see who goes through. I think we might see a goal by both teams tomorrow. Totti for Italy and Thomasson(sp?) for Denmark.......

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, love this whole TTP Bookie deal, great idea. Can Premium members set up bets, or is it just the select few. Plus any way getting a bet going for this weekend, and who will win best dressed and also low team score. But who can set up the odds for the 8 or so teams in the BIG TTP Tourney. Good times, but even better when there is tokens on the line.

All I need is another reason to be on TTP

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
This bet is now settled... Captain & HOS are all over this thing... 2 4 2, well done!

To answer your questions HOS, at no point will members of TTP be able to set-up events for betting on as there is just too much room for fcuking around with it and setting up bogus events to boost Tokens... but I may ask a few trusted sources to become TTP Bookies :D

In the meantime though, feel free to start a new thread in the general forum for TTP Bookie Event suggestions (starting new threads are worth 20 Tokens :D ).

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
but with the same result, no goals.

Easy Peasy again.

This Euro thing is too easy, except Capt. keeps taking my great picks and riding my coat tails.

Bring on zzzzzzzzzzzaGermans

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts