Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: DCS Allstars 2004 Group C Outright

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a tougher group to wager on than perhaps the other two will work out to be. At 1.75, like myself, Double In is hardly an enticing wager, the payout is too low. The Power could pull of an upset and at 3.75 would be a wiser waste of tokens. The Darkhorse in this group is definitely Scud. Never known for his consistency, Scud has been able to pull of big numbers on occasion which would suit him well in the group stages of the tourney. At 15-1 he's not quite as hairy as the 80-1 the Greeks were but potentially could pull off a similar, Souvlaki sized upset.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opa! Bring your old beat-up plates to smash in celebration of my winning the group. The Power is beatable, Double In is easily rattled, and I'm not event sure who Dart Vader is.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am confident that, after countless references to retards, homos, buddhists and pork chops, Double Idiot is karmically fcuked. Did I mention that he's a fcuking cheater? That and the fact that SYC is available at 15 to 1 odds have led to me place some dosh on the beligerently named one. Can't wait til Beaker shites the bed. They'll be singing, 'are you David Duval in disguise?'.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spud said:
They'll be singing, 'are you David Duval in disguise?'.

Funny you say that Dap, he's also got an uncanny resemblance to Henrik Sedin according to a Ladner Landing local. 'Good game last night Henrik' was the shout a few months back. Another Priceless DCS moment :knvb:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've forgotten spastics, and children who wet the bed at camp. Your song isn't much of a toe tapper either, Dap. Doubt it'll catch on and more than likely Luc will be posting it in his rubbish choons thread with-in weeks and old choons for old choons the week after.

Well done Walks the first obvious call you’ve gotten right.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In said:
Well done Walks the first obvious call you’ve gotten right.

As the Nation's Cup is upon us - I know off topic but fcuk you, I'll get my second obvious call right this week by sending your ass off.

~Pierluigi Collina

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats right knvb, you have quite a decision to make. Throw the whole tourney so that HOS loses 1000 tokens, or show up and send HOS home a rich man.

knvb is the Greece of this tourney, he will bore you to death with his darts, but will come out on top.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That’s a very low blow HoS. Nothing you’ve ever bet on concerning me or my teams has ever come true. And now that you’ve gone and thrown a g-note down I’m surely going to be fcuked. (And don’t call me surely)

I could try and screw you, though not literally with out a little candle light and dinner first, but that would cost me 400 hundy in tokens and there is that extreme risk of throwing a match to try and come in second. This could really cost me a shot at the title…

Oohh my, this is the nastiest thing you’ve ever done to me…next of course running me over with a stroller when I was temporarily paralyzed.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Nothing you’ve ever bet on concerning me or my teams has ever come true.

Well you said how happy you and your Slurrey team mates were when ever I bet against Surrey, because my bets would allways be wrong and you guys would win, so I thought I would throw a little wrench into your night, If I buy you a sub, you will really be having some fun.

Surely

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is the mystery gambler dropping all the tokens on Scud? Anyway to find out or will the mysterious bettor show themselves?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts