Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie: DCS Allstars 2004 Group B Outright

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new shafts and flights should hopefully do the business. I guess we'll see tonight. A risky bet with my inactivity but I like the pressure. :D :rolleyes:

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see that Whirlwind has a little confidence in himself. No one else does so at least he's got that going for him. This group should really be a no brainer with Tilly being the obvious class of the group and, if on his game, the tourney. We wouldn't want to heap Portuguese-like expectations on him but he definitely has the ability to run away and hide from the rest of the DCS. Second place in this group is a toss up. The obvious choice is Neo whose overall record has been helped lately by a heavy dose, and is there really anything but a heavy dose when talking about Neo, of punching bags and myself. Following that though you never really know which side of the Prince will show up. Is it the calm, cool official who never loses his head or is the nightmare waiting to happen who shows up to work late and hungover and tosses inanimate objects onto Ladner Trunk Road? And Whirlwind, what can you say about him? Is he still on the fukcing circuit? The last we saw of him was at the last tourney I believe. There has to be a re-initiation fee of some sort here. He could be the darkhorse of the group or he could be (read will be) stuffed and lumped at the same time and end up wallowing in the corner moaning something about Wayne Rooney and Urs Meier and calculators.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly at a $1.90 is a steal. Not that there is any more room on the Tilly arse kissing bandwagon with OD and Neo driving, but let me add I think he'll win this in straight sets. Which is a feat in itself considering we’re playing darts.

Tilly #1
Neo #2

Thanks for coming Prince and Whirlwind. Why don't you go out back and stab each other.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly will take this group with ease if he lays off the 20W50 for a night. Can't believe I am putting 5 Hundo on the Celtic Cnut.
Prince to take 2nd Place, and a few plants out.

hos

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another mysterious bet on the Prince. I'm beginning to think that this is the work of SC after she has taken a swig of Tilly's dart "juice".

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts